Houseki no Kuni

What, exactly, was the point of this manga?
What message did it try to convey?

Attached: file.png (500x500, 330.83K)

>implying

Buddhism, but with rocks

How?

Someone post the Hnk guide with the secret links, I unfortunately have neglected to save the image myself.

Don't know, I just reached to Volume 8. So far, it's just protag doing mundane stuff and a bit of detective work to find out the truth behind Sensei and the Moon people.
The amnesia plot is kinda annoying me since she's trying to relearn what we the audience already knew without learning nothing new.

Maybe wait until it ends before asking that question?

It pretty much ended; the story reached a conclusion. Everything from this point on will be just the mangaka artificially adding pointless shit to keep the serialization going.

>I just reached to Volume 8
Boy oh boy you're in for a ride.
Volume 9 is where things get weird and kinda bad.

read about the basics of buddhism

The ride is about to begin for you

>What message did it try to convey?
motherfuck phos

Attached: 1653521415094.jpg (638x638, 87.6K)

>the story reached a conclusion
You and everyone else that thought the end of chapter 95 was a good or conclusive ending are retarded. There was no conclusion, it was obviously still in the middle of the story. It seems though based on chapter 96 that it's going to end sooner rather than later, since Ichikawa didn't go for any of the extra stuff people wanted her to do. We'll see how Phos handles things once the memory download completes and then you can complain or not about the message. For as much as Any Forums shits on manga endings they seem to have pretty terrible ideas for how manga should end.

>There was no conclusion, it was obviously still in the middle of the story
But this is wrong you fucking retard.
It's a perfectly conclusive ending. There are still a couple of hanging plot threads, but they are shitty subplots that were jarring and pointless from the get go, and the manga would have been better without having them in the first place.
The only major thing that remains unconcluded is what happens to the Lunarians. But the overall story is obviously a character study of Phos. That part is over.

Yeah i don't mind that stuff, since I enjoy the atmosphere and silent tone of the manga. But sadly I was already spoiled on the whole suffering route and apparently shit's going off the rails soon, so im looking forward to that.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I LOVE PHOS!

Eternal existence is eternal suffering in the wrong circumstances.
Also don't be a hero especially in such, it isn't going to lead to anything particularly good for the self.

For the anons that were talking about Hagio Moto and Marginal. Thank you, that manga was amazing, you two were right.
And all her fetishes in a single story.

Attached: 1db8a413-6356-4d52-99ce-76e54d15a40a~2.png (968x409, 104.63K)

Leaks when?

Not to get a hard-on.

>That part is over.
I hate people like you that would be happy believing the earth was flat

It’s kind of a character study of a Buddha/boddhisatva.
Boddhis we’re basically enlightened individuals like Buddha, who stay in the world and reincarnation to lead others to enlightenment.
Manga seems to be basically saying that relying too much on them and forcing them to suffer is unfair. That people must seek enlightenment on their own

I feel like the author never explores Buddhism and everything related to that religion in a meaningful way. She/He has nothing to say about it, and just revels in it while their fans are coming up with all these theories based on vague hints in the story.