You support the abh empire right user?

you support the abh empire right user?

Attached: crest of the stars.jpg (728x1014, 174.59K)

The space elves don't have sex from what I remember so not unless I get to marry, have sex with, and impregnate that one admiral chick

They were never elves.

I think they do have normal sex except when it comes to actually wanting a child if I remember correctly

always

Attached: Eog2WNeUUAEJ4iu-orig.jpg (846x1200, 143.05K)

Is it fully translated with the 3 deluxe hardcovers books available now?
I dont want another "support the official translations" and then get fucked like with monogatari or zaregoto.

They are space elves
Yeah there was that rapist baron guy arc

I will do anything necessary to be inside of that space elf

Elves are for rape only.
Space elves are not exception.

There is nothing elf-like about them, the pointy ears only apply to some individuals. They are genetically engineered humans.

black hair lafiel > blue hair lafiel

Attached: crest_of_the_stars_lafiel.png (640x480, 496.74K)

knife ears=elf
elf in space=space elf

Attached: Lafiel.full.563989.jpg (1422x2011, 602.84K)

Yeah, genetically engineered to be elf-like.

Yes. Now give me a space elf gf

I didn't vote for them

He betrayed his own race for mutant pussy. Anime was 100% one-sided. Humans were portrayed as purely evil beings.

I like how the Japanese isolated themselves so they had to use inferior space travel and then made space elves and then got killed by said elves
The most evil person in the show was an insane rapist space elf

The Abh are fascists who are conquering independent planets because of their ideology and belief in their superiority.
They not only conquer planets, they threaten to absolutely decimate them if they resist. I’m not a fan of knife ears

No entirely. It's certainly Abh sympathetic and human governments are not viewed kindly. But there are plenty of kind, benelovent and even heroic humans they encounter. As well as Villianous Abh. Personally I think the non-humanocentic perspective is a big part of what makes it interesting.

This is the perfect woman

Attached: 805cafa748917be61e102ebb136f7daa.jpg (1600x1200, 416.08K)

t. united mankind

Doing things just for the pussy is a very human thing to do