Why is rating characters so much easier than rating shows?

Why is rating characters so much easier than rating shows?

Attached: Mosiac5de1202ec4coo.png (800x800, 1.21M)

>Best character
>No Bernkastel or Rika Furude
Kill yourself

Homura doesn’t belong there

Why is that purple haired (not Anthy) whore from Utena there?

You are literally me. I honestly never saw anyone else having all those bee train girls, key and other old characters I thought only I like in this day and age.

Because i hated her fucking guts and that means she was a really good antagonist

Because you're a Bee Train autist, you operate on a different wavelength than most

>rating anything
I hope you don't do this

i wanted to like Noir, shit looks so good but it puts me to sleep withing seconds of any chapter after the first 2

Attached: [Moozzi2] Noir - 01 (BD 1920x1080 x265-10Bit Flac).mkv_snapshot_07.01.449.jpg (1920x1080, 243.92K)

le BBC girl

Sotsu ruined everything related to the series the point even watching the originals isn't worth it

There's a lot more stuff you have to take in considerations with making a judgement of a show than something as narrow as a singular characters.

R07 is a fucking hack. Rena is better than Rika too

Ruined by the sequels when she was turned into a masochistic lesbian who tolerates her best friend killing her and all of her former friends she no longer gives a shit about because of "Love" bullshit

user... you got filtered. Without love, it cannot be seen, you silly goat...

more like snoir

I personally feel the exact opposite. I have a very hard to rating characters or deciding on favorites.

>The entire first two rows are Bee Train characters
Absolutely patrician taste

Weirdly narrow, to the point that it practically IS a show-rating chart.

>It was shit on purpose you just got filtered
Cope

>doesn't get irony
I can't blame you for that, some Umifags would say that unironically

Noir is weird because the first eight or so episodes are genuinely terrible, borderline plotless messes with comically bizarre directing choices. Then after a while it manages to rise to the point of mediocrity, where it actually becomes something worth watching if you like the idea of a show about cute girls killing a shitload of dudes.

why do they all look the same

Attached: dd.png (291x340, 92.2K)

who is 2nd from the topleft?