Who is the target audience for this? At first you'd think it's targeting men with a girl like kitagawa margarine...

Who is the target audience for this? At first you'd think it's targeting men with a girl like kitagawa margarine, but the guy is so unrealistic and handsome it has to be targeted at girls.

Attached: 1644696308814.jpg (2477x4096, 734.97K)

>Who is the target audience for this?
reddit. next question

I’m a straight girl and I’m more attracted to Marin than the beta male, so it’s 100% men

TITS OR GTFO

>target audience
People who are passionate about something, but hide it out of fear of what others might think of it.
>unrealistic
Pretty girls tend to prefer tall, handsome guys, even if that guy is into making dolls. This girl just also happens to have a passion that has some overlap with the male mc's. Not really unrealistic, just really unlikely that the stars would align so perfectly like that, but you are watching a romance anime so...

I only watched it for Juju.

The correlation between anime dudes who think Marin loving Gojo is unrealistic & anime dudes who has never interacted with women must be a circle. Cause they're just making assumptions when in actuality, I've seen many female anime fans who think he's a catch, myself included.

Attached: 20220619_201857.jpg (415x415, 42.82K)

Me and my unhealthy gyaru fetish.

I'm not saying her falling in love with him is unrealistic, I'm saying a guy like him existing is unrealistic. He's handsome, tall, traditional and will inherit a shop. He's basically the wet dream for a middle aged woman.

shoujou series written from the male perspective
its ingenious really

It’s literally a shoujo masquerading itself as an ecchi romcom for boys.

I’m also straight but I would eat out Marin’s pussy

Women, coomers and trannies

>but the guy is so unrealistic and handsome it has to be targeted at girls.
the author is female

But people like that exist user. His passion for making dolls only came about because he spent so much time with his grandpa as a little kid. Since he took to it so much and the two get along so well, why wouldn't the grandpa leave him the shop? The mc just has lucky circumstances, but that's not unrealistic. Him also being handsome is just icing on the cake because it's a romance story. It's not like Marin was instantly attracted to him for his appearance anyways, it was him accepting her hobby and helping her out with it so much.

the only thing that proves is that it could be targeted at straight girls

Now? Nobody, since it's been proven that this shit was just another fad.

>written from the male perspective
>he doesn't know

>Who is the target audience for this?
Me somehow.

That's about the entire human population, silly.

People like that exist user, don't blame your bad luck on guys/girls for things like that.

Whats unrealistic about Gojou himself?

He's basically a chad with an introverted personality.

do fads have special events after the anime is over?

Attached: Event.jpg (640x655, 125.92K)

The creator made no attempt to hide the fact that this is fanservice for girls.

Have you seen his bear pranks, giant arms and his height?

Attached: 1642984997168.png (1680x1050, 41.46K)

When was the last time you met a 16yr old Big Sex Overlord?