What happened to shonen?

What happened to shonen?
>Demon slayer and jujutsu are generic and uninteresting
>Chainsaw man is for edgy teens that think that a retard teen simping for a woman is deep
>One Piece went to shit in Wano and even more with Gear 5
>Jojo part 6 is in netflix hell
>One Punch Man has lost all interest when a gag manga turned into a generic shonen
>MHA is an embarrassment that turned into Naruto 2.0. The hype also fell off years ago
>SnK went from kino to the shittiest ending
>Nobody cares about Black Clover
>Dragon Ball reusing powerup number #3489 with its shitty CGI
>Promised Netherlands Manga went to shit and had the biggest anime disaster ever
>Hunter x Hunters author cant finish a chapter with his back
>Boruto LMAO
Unironically the only good shonen out right now is Spy x Family. A fucking slice of life is the only good shonen. How?

Attached: 95F6BD0F-E6E3-4EA7-8A25-209D9BDF663C.jpg (388x667, 100.62K)

>A fucking slice of life is the only good shonen
There you go, your own post has the answer

You forgot the fact that a lot of modern shounen are selling well so clearly it's working.

i dunno man I'm enjoying demon slayer and one piece

>>One Piece went to shit in Wano
No it went to shit after Marineford.

Spy x family is worse than most of these
>muh comfy reddit anime with convoluted writing to keep milking the premise
Trash

>cuts away to a different scenes every second panel
>character clashes for 5 seconds than fights get skipped
>MUH YONKO VS ADMIRAL VS COMMANDER
Marineford is the reason one piece because nu-piece

Yet, it had more tension, stakes and excitement in just those 30 chapters compared to the absolute slog that is wano or any of the Timeskip arcs really. Oda just forgot how to pace shit and keeps adding more mystery bait instead of solving the ones that already exist.

>convoluted writing
lmao imagine getting simple at the most simple story ever a kid can understand

getting filtered*

yeah what went wrong with kaiji n°8

Spy x Reddit has no goals, grand purpose or interesting intrigue that would make it deserving of its popularity. Characters are as deep as a puddle of water and the fact that the pinky rat is just there to sell more merch in the most obnoxious and blatant way is speaking volumes.

Miss me yet?

bleachchads, we fucking won

Nothing went right to begin with. It only sells because Nips cant help themselves showing off their garbage taste

kneel

Attached: yhwachs-almighty-transform-the-future.png (896x1206, 84.12K)

>Spy x Reddit has no goals, grand purpose or interesting intrigue that would make it deserving of its popularity
>Its as deep as a puddle
This is it. This is the stupidest post on Any Forums and ive been on Any Forums for years

Nigger its a fucking SLICE OF LIFE GAG MANGA. The point of the manga is that it seems to be a serious spy story but it turns it into a silly slice of life manga where characters are trying to fake it to make it. If you sat there and thought “WHERES THR CRAZY STORY AND DEEP CHARACTERS/PLOT”
then you have completely missrd the most basic premise of a manga/anime. Its like complaining about how family guy doesnt have a deep story or deep characters

>reddit
What the fuck is a reddit?

>all that seethe
Holy kek, that user must have struck a nerve

cant wait for oct bros

Better than Any Forums

Attached: 5B229E3D-0250-43E9-8090-D87FADA356B2.jpg (1049x1935, 242.44K)

It's ok OP, Kubo will once again save anime with the new bleach arc.

I like Jujutsu Kaisen

There I said it

Attached: D98F8AFF-C03A-4233-BAA1-F85D059C0C74.jpg (784x1145, 364.89K)

HxH ripoff