Too bad the pro anime PM is no longer with us. Who will support the anime/manga cause now?

Too bad the pro anime PM is no longer with us. Who will support the anime/manga cause now?

Attached: FUyK5GSUEAEZdpa.jpg (1504x2144, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yōsuke_Isozaki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Osaka_building_fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did they find out the actual reason why the gunman acted? Some said he mistook him for someone else, others said because of his link with a cult, while the culprit said he was disappointed with Abe and wished his death, but also said his assassination wasn't politically motivated. I really don't get it at all.

Jap media is being vague and saying it was over a "specific group"
Western media says it's the Unification Church

Yōsuke Isozaki is demanding an investigation of the local Nara police and is getting annoyed and frustrated at the ambiguity and silence of the Nara Prefecture Police. He made several angry posts on his official Facebook account about Nara police's failure to protect Abe Shinzo

>Yosuke Isozaki (礒崎 陽輔, born 1957) is a Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party, a member of the House of Councillors in the Diet (national legislature).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yōsuke_Isozaki

>Normally, when there is a shooting, it is an ironclad rule that the SP jumps on the VIP (the person to be protected) in order to make him get down, but there is no such footage. There is also a story that there were several SPs from the Metropolitan Police Department. It would be necessary to verify such a point.

>Both Mr. Satoshi Ninoyu, Chairman of the National Public Safety Commission, and Mr. Itaru Nakamura, Commissioner General of the National Police Agency, are members of the House of Councilors and bureaucrats whom I have come to know and truly trust. I sincerely hope that the situation will not be left ambiguous and that the situation will be thoroughly examined and the results will be made clear to the public.

>I am frustrated that the Nara Prefectural Police have not said anything at their press conference, but I guess that can't be helped today. While it is important for the Investigation Department to interrogate the suspects, the Security Department should also be inspected as soon as possible. I am sure they are already on the way.

>There has been widespread criticism of security. In addition to (1) the overall security posture, (2) surveillance to the rear, (3) defensive response to the person of the SP, etc., (4) the way street speeches should be made in places like Nakasu, etc., should be verified. For the sake of the future, the issues should be clarified, not left ambiguous.

Attached: 1657363274851.jpg (1172x1172, 98K)

>pro anime PM
Really? What did he do? I only know him through the meme.

>Kyoani slayer
>Now this
Is Japland no longer safe bros?

Good post, he is right to be angry.

Assassination wasn't random, doubtless on orders from high up.
The man didn't flinch nor attempt to flee.
Abe had no personal protection, security detail lax.
Bodyguard appears transfixed.

Lack of transparency points to guilt.

China.

>Asia still mostly shut down
>New Cold War carving up the world
>Rampant inflation and supply chain breakdown
>Surging violence in developed countries
I hope you got your carefree traveling in the past two decades, we're entering some lean years

>Abe had no personal protection, security detail lax.
But he had the best of the best.

>Abe's personal female bodyguard: 23-year-old became the Prime Minister's bodyguard, killing in 0.2 seconds and defeating 10 strong men with bare hands

Attached: 944ee214732f44159616666bfe7bfcac.jpg (640x452, 56.07K)

Why did he even get angry, it clearly sounds like an inside job, which is normal in politics. If anything, doing so would make him another target.

>New Cold War carving up the world
>Rampant inflation and supply chain breakdown
Which can simply be solved if the West removes their sanctions and tells Ukraine to make peace with their neighbor. Too bad none of them has any common sense.

there was another arson after Kyoani actually
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Osaka_building_fire

What are some examples of his pro anime policies?

She did nothing.

It goes both ways.
Why isn't angry about this?

Putin is a faggot, tell that to your employer in Moscow.

>his security details didn't even react to the gun shot nor form a line to protect him
Things like this make you think maybe remove the population's right to bear arms is a bad idea, since their unfamiliarity makes them extremely vulnerable to them.

Abe literally told people to stop watching anime and go have sex
He'd destroy the industry if he could

Did any of you see the actual video? He had like 6 bodyguards near him, mixed genders and after the first shot they rushed to cover him. One raised an anti-bullet kevlar briefcase to try to block any more shots but it didn't open/deploy correctly.

Circumcision cults ruin humanity, this I agree with.

The current PM is keeping the anime subsidies, don't worry.

Zelensky is cringe
Putin is a cuck
You’re a faggot

Even Abe thought that the war was Ukraine's fault, you see.

Could just be a random schizo like the guy that tried to get reagan

>He had like 6 bodyguards near him, mixed genders and after the first shot they rushed to cover him. One raised an anti-bullet kevlar briefcase to try to block any more shots but it didn't open/deploy correctly.

Attached: 1657286847288.jpg (247x321, 14.35K)

That might spare some goyim lives, and our leaders can't have that

Someone should post the video, where they didn't even react when an unidentified man approached their client and fired TWO times. No, they didn't rush to him after the first shot. They were confused and tried to figure out what's going on instead of trying to cover him.

>Could just be a random schizo like the guy that tried to get reagan
>user still believed that