Utawarerumono

Episode 3 out. Time for war crimes.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Utawarerumono - Futari no Hakuoro - 03 (1080p) [8030FF8E].mkv_snapshot_07.11.838.jpg (1920x1080, 140.8K)

I love my wife Kuon.

Attached: MoD_bath2.jpg (1275x708, 119.21K)

Maro deserved better.

Was it ever explained how Woshis made that mind control parasite?

nope

Didn't he have some access to pre-iceman tech?

human technology from some ruin

Looks like they killed the gaunji instead of letting it go. Is Raiko just going to get two more for later?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Utawarerumono - Futari no Hakuoro - 03 (1080p) [8030FF8E].mkv_snapshot_17.09.070.jpg (1920x1080, 72.29K)

Woshis had access to the Mikado's biolab to create the Yatanawarabe pre-programmed to worship him so it's not too surprising that he has the tech to create a mind control parasite.

I was looking forward to him joining the crew after so long, but then that one fag had to ruin everything.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Utawarerumono - Futari no Hakuoro - 03 (720p) [4D7326BA]-00h16m56s600t-001.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Pretty brutal with the fire.

What is up with Nekone's "gomen nasai" scene at the beginning when she didn't cause Oshtor's death in the anime continuity? Are they retconning that back in?

If you're wondering about the salt shaker Nekone is holding, it's labeled "onii-sama".

Attached: 68658879_p0.jpg (818x1157, 337.92K)

She's just very sad about his death and can't get over it in the anime.

Serious question for the people who played the games: Is this going to lighten up a little any time soon? These 3 episodes have been extremely bleak and dower, and frankly not enjoyable. I love these characters, but so far... I can't barely make it through the episode.

She's apologizing for doing something wrong. If she were just grieving, she'd be crying "onii-sama..." or something similar.

Did you not watch the original series? I was waiting for the tragedy to start while watching Itsuwari no Kamen and was surprised they pushed it all into the second half of the story.

I understood it as her apologizing to the onii-sama in front of her this time.

This season is where the main plot kicks in but it still has some SoL stuff in the VN. However even 28 episodes are barely enough to cover it all so the anime tends to skip most of the "downtime" scenes like pic related.
I'm dreading the fact they're going to skip the Haku secret technique scene later on, that was some good comedy.

Attached: Utawarerumono_Mask_of_Truth_EpZtXlRS9S.jpg (1920x1080, 273.65K)

The 2006 series was a perfect blend of lighthearted SOL and serious war.

The second season went WAY too hard on the humor, but this one's just... depressing. Is this all that it's going to be? Is this the tone for the rest of the story?

Why the villain is Lelouch?

Yep, after first game started with serves rebellion over potato and taxes and ended with unifiying all the countries under our banners and beating an evil god
Second game was huge WTF feel when I played it for the first time like - what, that`s all? We`re only started a global plot and a sad ending song already?

Attached: 73d6a57a8b5366bb79b5f3953b06ad57--faces.jpg (736x413, 44.96K)

He just wanted Yamato to stand on its own. Still a whole lot better than the homofag with daddy issues.

I want a better ending for rabbit princess.
What`s happend with her during the masks timeline?

Attached: kuuya-amrulineulka-1.jpg (300x419, 30.01K)

She is just faking being retard so she can spend her whole life NEETing

Attached: 1653918967920.png (1366x768, 1.48M)

This kind of gloomy mood pretty much ends on this episode. The war aspect never gets as dark as it did today anymore and things will get more optimistic, but wartimes will remain for most of the season.

The writers forgot about her and Sakuya. They literally do not appear again in the last two games.
Maybe they're living in a good home somewhere in Tuskur since Hakuoro entrusted Benawi and Kurou to their care.

The anime is compressing/skipping over nearly all of the slice of life scenes in the VN that helped prevent the first third of MoT from being soul-crushingly bleak. But, yeah, the early part of MoT is when Haku and the gang are facing their darkest hour and things don't lighten up much until Kuon returns.

Even then, like the 2006 Utawarerumono, MoT is really heavy on tragedy and we have reached the srs bsns part of the story. Expect a lot of tears coming up.

pretty sure in the VN she was saying watashi no sei de over and over.

I still have no idea why they turned her into a retard, even death would've felt conclusive.

She deserves a masked hasubando and a litter of a long-eared children. And united country to rule over and bring a light of a true faith to short-eared infidels with army of agromechs

Attached: bf724b53c8b20e2bb43ae672cb289be8.jpg (652x700, 257.76K)