What happened? It was supposed to save anime and manga as a whole

What happened? It was supposed to save anime and manga as a whole.

Attached: naruto 2.0.jpg (680x975, 265.69K)

*chew*

>still letting this garbage axed shit by a hack live rent free in your head
If you hadn't mentioned it, i wouldnt have even thought about it

>It was supposed to save anime and manga as a whole.
There nothing need saving. The year it came out is one of the best year for manga and anime thank to the true savior, Kimetsu no Yaiba

What the fuck was he thinking with that design?

All people wanted from Kishimoto is slightly edgy, full blown battle shonen with characters beating the shit out of each other with witty strategies and a servicable plot. I personally knew it would fail after seeing the lackluster art

Save it from what? Insane success?

Reminder that Mitama Security and Agravity Boys lasted more chapters than S8

Dried squid was too salty

Wow, what a surprise that it flopped.

Attached: 1590463334519.png (642x336, 12.7K)

What's with the animal obsession

>Putting in Sasuke
The worst suggestion ever. Some of the stuff here makes sense, yes, but this one was the killer.

An author usually has only one success

Kishimoto had the idea of youkai creatures being the ninjas.

Sasuke was great.

Nothing was good past the timeskip if that's what you're trying to go for.

He just told Kishi to put in a rival, everything from character designs, power and personality are completely Kishi. Kishi even admitted that he enjoy drawing Sasuke

I dunno. Let's talk about it. He went through several designs in less than a year. Does he look too scrawny as far as his face and features go? His clothes are fine as far as I'm concerned.

Attached: Samurai 8 - c001 (v01) - p000 [Cover] [dig] [VIZ Media] [danke-Empire].jpg (1500x2250, 3M)

Kishimoto's editor wrote his previous successful manga. Without him, there was no hope for this to become good.

The retarded glasses and chin plate or whatever it is ruin it imo

Someone post the page near the end with all the stats at infinity.

Maybe he looks better here when they switched over to goggles. Chin plate is there forever.

Attached: Samurai 8 - c017 (v03) - p040 [dig] [VIZ Media] [danke-Empire].jpg (1500x2250, 607.68K)

Yeah, definitely should have gotten rid of the glasses

Didn't chew hard enough.

Kishimoto at best a competent illustrator and a a servicible scenario writer, but the fact he takes full credit for the success of Naruto is possible the biggest scam in AniManga history. His editors were the entire reason it was able to rise above all other Shonen and become an international success.

No because I actually think that's cool to turn the number 8 into infinity. I'll just show the dumb Skyrim explanation.

Attached: Samurai 8 - c036 (v05) - p052 [dig] [VIZ Media] [danke-Empire].jpg (1500x2250, 699.76K)

Wait this is kind of dumb though.

Attached: Samurai 8 - c036 (v05) - p055 [dig] [VIZ Media] [danke-Empire].jpg (1500x2250, 692.57K)

The killer that greatly contributed to its success?

Kishi clearly didn't know who to focus for most of that middle part post-timeskip. He made that team, then that team didn't do anything, then he fought Itachi and then he was mostly pointless to the story until the very end.

It was a complete mess.