Oshi no Ko

Where the fuck are the spoilers
We finally have Ruby casting couch arc

Attached: 8111406.jpg (1000x1417, 357.84K)

we had a week break and we always have monday speed TL. There's probably some chink spoilers on a discord somewhere but fuck that. I'm not dealing with kaguya discord fags

Here you go
>Aqua is shown to be a good boyfriend to Akane. He dotes on her pretty much every single day and brings her an umbrella whenever it's raining. Akane is content with their current relationship despite knowing all too well about Aqua's feelings towards Kana. She's already guessed that Aqua decided to date her for some odd reason but as long as he's nice to her she doesn't really mind. Akane thinks to herself that she cannot accept betrayal and decides that she'll kill Aqua if he decides to cheat on her.
>Ruby decides to go on the cosplay show. She tries her best to drag Minami into the fray as well, who panics when she hears about the show. While she does kinda want to join the show she can't help but feel like there's something shady going on behind the scenes and is worried that Ruby is up to no good.
>The AD is out of options at this point and asks his own younger sister if she wants to join the show. The sister is a cosplayer and vtuber herself and she's not too keen about exposing her face and voice out in the public. She decides to do it for her brother's sake though since the AD looks like he's gonna work himself into an early grave if he keeps working like this

And here's the source, from the usual chink leaker. I wish Aka was able to forget about the stupid love triangle for just one arc.

Attached: f47b63cfc3fdfc0368d56462913f8794a6c226c0.jpg (928x718, 117.31K)

Hey, any chapter without Kana is a good chapter. I'll take it.

We're due for a Kana chapter. Hopefully it's soon.

I love Kana

>Akane thinks to herself that she cannot accept betrayal and decides that she'll kill Aqua if he decides to cheat on her
Holy based

Kanacute

>another chapter that adds in some love triangle filler to draw out the pacing so that ultimately we barely advance the plot
HACKA

Fake love triangle and bullshit romance: the manga. There was never hope that this could reach Kaguya's peak, but this is still disappointing.

Seethe

I know too well how you're itching to post that wojak image to go along with your post.

Aka loves his yandere gfs.

I just hope this series doesn't end in a dumpster fire and all characters get their own closure, especially Kana

>Akane thinks to herself that she cannot accept betrayal and decides that she'll kill Aqua if he decides to cheat on her.
So who's stabbing Akane?

What you consider to be Kaguya's peak is not what Aka likes to write.

>>Aqua is shown to be a good boyfriend to Akane.
>all too well about Aqua's feelings towards Kana
Spoiler kun is Kanafags confirmed.
Aka needs to add his love drama cucked again. Nips called him out after ch83 so he did his "muh Kana" subtly.
>She's already guessed that Aqua decided to date her for some odd reason but as long as he's nice to her she doesn't really mind.
I think she is wrong. Aqua has feelings for Kana but he has feelings for her too.
>that she'll kill Aqua if he decides to cheat on her.
Akane needs to kill Aqua. 2nd incarnation is coming
>She decides to do it for her brother's sake
He don't deserve Ruby. This guy is shit brother

>Any Forums hypes up Oshi no Ko as the new ActAge
>read the first few chapters
>talking babies
>drop the manga immediatley and never take advice from Any Forums ever again

Attached: __yumemi_riamu_and_koshimizu_sachiko_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_inkerton_kun__fde992138fef72c2d06ff403625fb5ca.png (866x705, 591.18K)

meds

>aka so butthurt about akanefags being butthurt that he assasinates akane’s chatacter
Yikes