Fanservice that appeals to men

>fanservice that appeals to men
>but self-insert character is a woman
Who is the target audience for this?

Attached: 1622622259321.gif (485x498, 1.93M)

You don't need to self-insert.

My 12 year old cousin who has dragon maid bedsheets.

Me.

So it’s cuckoldry fetishists?

Please be a girl

>self-insert character
Huh?

chorogonsu

Stop being so obsessed with yourself. Nobody else cares about you or your lack of a sex life, and you should be more like us.

I hate to break it to you but you're never going to be an anime character.

Little aggressive there. Not gonna reply until you calm down

Just saying, you are enjoying other people doing it if you dont self insert

Dragon Maid is actually anti-yuri and anti-lesbian in its message

>Every single thing other people do, have and be, is away from me

I don't know about you, but I want to insert myself into Kobayashi.

Attached: 1644133934733.jpg (1200x1599, 1003.88K)

Since you don't exist there, no. I think the closest approach for you to understand would be voyeurism

I thought Shouta was the self-insert character.

Based

Wait, it wasn't Saikawa?

Why can't it just be a funny series about a socially awkward woman and various dragons trying to get by in life? There's no need for self-inserting. And the target audience is anyone who likes to laugh. Or likes maids.

Kobayashi is basically an eunuch. She looks like a dude but lacks a penis, hence ensuring Tohru's purity. The chapter when Kobayashi got a dick shows why Kobayashi can't be a guy. It's Class S 101

>you are enjoying other people doing it if you dont self insert
1. You are enjoying other people doing it regardless, stop fooling yourself
2. It sounds like you're so devoid of anything positive in your life that seeing others in good situations is not acceptable to you. You're a sad existence.

nu-Any Forums would say that is cringe because you're not exclusively into highschool of the dead type girls (who's art I find weirdly unappealing to someone who actually likes big tits).

Me

Kobayashi got a dick!?

>user sees his friend doing something that makes him happy
>wow i wish i could express positive emotion with him but that would make me a total cuck

Kobayashi got a dick?

Yes
She likes Kanna

Lots of Japanese otaku cannot enjoy explicit yuri if there's not a self-insert character. Says a lot about them that they would rather read/watch a series where a girl grows a penis or a boy starts crossdressing/magically turns into a girl than actual yuri.

Attached: 1632702769782.png (1000x1000, 2.01M)

Self-hating lesbians, mostly.

Idk fucking yuri fans?

But I self-insert as Fafnir

Yurifags don’t like self-inserts or self-inserting.

There’s not enough of those in Japan. They’d mostly read BL anyway.

This is just some weird Western projection. They have no problems with all-female stories, yuri or not. It's Westeners who can't get into them, because of their pathological need to self-insert.