Ok user it's time to judge this girl

Ok user it's time to judge this girl.
Is it just crazy whore that should be locked up? Or is she a best girl?

Attached: 8Lez.gif (500x500, 681.92K)

yes

You know she can be both, right?

Name ONE thing she did wrong (you can’t). Though the purple bitch was best girl

Either way she became a goddess. Your judgment doesn't matter.

the half blind bitch?

understandable but Griffith is a god too but he still is a piece of shit. I really like Yuno even if he's a psycho personally

She had normal vision to start with, besides ableism isn’t cool user she’s just as beautiful with one eye as she is with two.

yea she is based

Attached: 8NyM.gif (500x256, 913.28K)

She's a psycho*

our world is manichean (◕‿◕)

Put her in jail for her shit taste in husbantos

Attached: 6.jpg (1280x1827, 469.45K)

Did Yuno peg Yuki?

Because within reason of her thought process breaking yuki in like a dog humping another dog as a sign of ownership is not out of the realm of possibility. Is a step within line of drugging him, tying him up, and being his protector in a murder game.

wtf

She's a crazy whore that should be locked up. I'll never understand the obsession with Yanderes I found her constant jealousy with anyone that yuki engaged with annoying. She was constantly stopping him from making friends or doing things himself so that he would dote on her. If she wasn't in the picture he might have had a chance with the tan tomboy hinata. The only good thing about her is she's a literal red flag for any woman that likes her.
My hatred for yanderes resurfaced in the worst way recently. The mangaka of Girigiri katagiri got tired of it and rushed the ending so that he could start a new series about dueling yanderes. One of my favorite comedy romance mangas in years died for fucking yanderes.

get out

Attached: 1657342795942.jpg (1280x1000, 105.2K)

>like a dog humping another dog as a sign of ownership
if had known this earlier I would have beaten the shit out of those puppies, that's why they grow up to think they're the boss of the house
>haha dog is humping your leg
meanwhile this tiny piece of shit is marking territory

>locked up
In house arrest together with me

>If she wasn't in the picture he might have had a chance with the tan tomboy hinata.
Bruh. Yuki would have been ended by the serial killer at the start of the series.

best girl by far. she would literally do anything to get her man.

Yes the misuse of yandere in anime post mirai nikki pisses me off. It can be nice a character but the obsessive compulsive side is just fucking annoying

If your dog is humping your leg I've got bad newz.

based shit