9) Shou tucker
10) Rose

Characters FMA:B does better

1) Bradley
2) Mira Armstrong(is not even in FMA)
3) Kimblee
4) Hoenheim (barely)
5) Armstrong (barely)

Elric bros, Scar and envy are pretty much equal. The Chimeras in fmab are given a bit more screen time fmab but felt more tragic in 2003.

For characters that aren't directly comparable.
2003 Wrath > FMAB Pride.
Dane > father (mainly because she wanted fuck Ed and also BTFO his ideals about Equivalent exchange).

FMA 2003 has better overall OST(only The intrepid from FMAB is memorable) and their OPs and EDs are about equal. 2003 has less grating humor and a better overall visual aesthetic. FMAB has more but not necessarily better action. Thematically 2003 is better as well. Ling was annoying and ruined greed but Mira Armstrong was a nice addition in FMAB.

Overall 2003 > Brotherhood.

Attached: FMA03_Edward-and-Rosé.jpg (1500x785, 135.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9X6eN1W7bk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Comparing 2003 vs Brotherhood is Discord behavior.
inb4 "how would you know"

Fuck off, shounentard.

Well on the discord it IS a common argument

Attached: ed eyebrow.gif (250x250, 66.67K)

FMA 2003 is soft seinen.

> Her parents die when she was 8 years old
> Her only two friends from her village leave her when she was 12
> Get a poorly paid mechanic job
> Discover that the colonel of the army, and her friend, killed her parents for treason
> The love of her life leaves her again
> He returns, but leaves again, this time taking his brother forever
> stay with her grandmother and dog ,who both wouldn’t last at least 5 more years

If doing it better is making her miserable, Bones did it better in 03

Attached: COMPLETO2.png (1920x2108, 2.48M)

being 03 winry is suffering
this song just makes me depressed because it's honestly her who lost heaven, poor girl is just losing everything
youtube.com/watch?v=9X6eN1W7bk4

This.

IIRC the movie fixes this and she winds up with him. It was like a minute long segment at the end of it or something.

She has Sheska at least.

You mean the thing with their grandkids in a modern city? I think that was made before the movie.

>stay with her grandmother and dog
You know what they say about white women and dog....I'm sure she wasn't lonely.

>Making an exclusive ending for both
Winry x Den canon, better than Ed in my books

Attached: motherland.png (725x544, 527.11K)

Damn. 2003 Winry is real cute without going moe. BH design looks moon faced.

She's not black. She just has a heritable tan.

Wtf, you're absolutely right

Mustang fucking sucked in 03, what the hell are you smoking? 03 turned him into a scumbag asshole that's too much of a coward to deal with the consequences of his own actions. How the hell am I supposed to believe he's willing to change the system so he can put himself on trial when he doesn't even have the balls to face Winry for murdering her parents? Hell, even 03 knew that wasn't believable, to the point where they cut the trial aspect of his character entirely. I'll give 03 credit for not being afraid to force Ed to acknowledge his crimes by making it personal, and showing that Mustang is secretly a depressed train wreck from the guilt, but overall he wasn't an improvement at all.

Hawkeye also fucking sucked in 03 as well. They pretty much stripped her of ANY redeeming qualities to turn her into a cold blooded psychopath loyal to Mustang to a fault. The fact that she was more than willing to pull a gun out on Winry AT ALL is one of the most disgusting examples of character assassination I've ever seen.

Attached: 1582861333240.jpg (354x272, 12.87K)

Season 2 when?

Overall i agree, but how envy and Scar are equal ? Envy is way more threatening in 2003 (when he literally spread an entire disease in the Lust episode ), same for Scar, his final fight with Kimblee is fucking great also his backstory is way better in 2003. And i don't agree for Kimblee, i think the 2003 version was more simplistic and evil but his role in the story was more interresting.

Attached: indexez.jpg (259x194, 8.28K)

03 is better in every way outside of Archer, who is a literal nothing literal who, but I need to mention this or someone will bring him up.

The elrics suck dick in brotherhood, especially Edward. He's much better in 03

Canon>non canon
Kill yourself.