Yep, it's another 3x3 thread

yep, it's another 3x3 thread.

also post show you're currently watching and rate it 1-10. no other comment necessary.

ergo proxy 7.5

Attached: mosaic anime.jpg (923x923, 411.52K)

I'm currently watching Panty & Stocking for the first time. Not what I was expecting, but I have to say its lived up to the hype so far.

i should check it out. i'll add it to my short list. i've really been enjoying trigger lately. before ergo proxy i watched kill la kill for the first time. good stuff. earlier this year i watched both gridman and dynazenon and also liked them a lot. i picked up Space Patrol Luluco for super cheap on blu ray recently. not sure if it's good or not.

Don’t really watch series that much compared to films/manga, last I watched was classroom of the elite. Started off surprisingly decent for the type of show it is but went to complete shit at the pool episode and island crap. Ergo proxy was too boring for me to finish

Attached: Manga Characters.png (1071x1500, 1.01M)

>green wood
>greenwood
man united fans in shambles

>wan piss
Way too lose all your credibility :/

What credibility would that be? One piece is good anyway, wano is subpar but there have been worse arcs and I didn’t stop liking it then

Nigger when you've been reading a series for 30 years its probably going to be one of your favorites

Attached: 1636594140959.png (1080x1080, 1.36M)

i'm not watching anything now but the last anime i watched was the third tenchi muyou movie a few months ago

i'd give it a seven, maybe eight ish

Attached: anime grid.jpg (1500x1497, 816.56K)

what is middle left

>parasyte
kek

>One piece is good anyway
If you are manchild who still hasn't grown out of this formulaic garbage shonen, then yeah I could see why someone would say that. The series has reached a point where the bad parts far outweight the good parts.
Yep, Sunk cost.

Macross 7

Im watching too many annie mays at once

Attached: 1633889684601.png (307x238, 16.76K)

I never watch more than 2 at a time. 1 for just me, and another that my fiance will actually watch with me. not sure how you guys juggle so many shows. I do however watch movies here and there in the middle of shows.

i'm not good at watching anime
cairngorms butt
boomer

Attached: <3m.png (1000x1555, 3.29M)

alright forgot to say what I've been reading/watching,
>isekai ojisan
read the manga for this already and it's making me laugh just as much, so a solid 8 so far.
>Yofukashi no Uta
I've intended to read the manga for a while but I put it off for too long and an anime was announced for it and then came out, so I'm watching that. Art direction is solid but I am yet to see anything amazing, so a 7 so far.
>Made in Abyss
I haven't even finished the first episode of s3, something happened to the quality of the art direction and animaton, I'll get back on it later. a 6.
>One Piece
Been burning through this at light speed, most of the way through Wano and it's solid in a single read, but couldn't help but think much of this manga would be unbearable week to week. Marineford is my favorite arc and I despise fish-man to the point it made me take a 5 month break after burning through 600 chapters in 2 weeks. a solid 7.5-8.

Attached: manga3by3 (Ghoul, Bride, Dragons, Immortal, Kamuy, Mushishi, Meshi, Dorohedoro, Genshiken).jpg (2040x2920, 3.4M)

>Marineford is my favorite arc
And yes, I know I'm really breaking new ground with this opinion.

Jaya or enies lobby are the best, marineford was good but it was too annoyingly convenient that they didn’t just execute ace earlier and all the powerful marines stood around doing nothing for it to be a top arc.
>mia
It’s finally gotten the adaption the source material deserves.
Gormy’s beautiful (formerly) black butt is mine.. stay away. Great colours, especially bottom row. ssr pic doesn’t quite work but no more than my spectral one, mangaka should be required to do a textless colour page in every colour and shade to make 3x3 crafting easier

My friend's made me watch Attack on Titan.
It's good. People think it's smarter than it is. 7/10

+ Ping Pong, HxH'99, Ninja Scroll
+ Ponyo, FMA'03

Attached: 1981717.jpg (3264x3264, 3.42M)