Why does Any Forums hate Kakegurui so much?

I thought it was pretty good.

Attached: 9FD3A7A3-F39C-455B-A329-AD49917B509F.jpg (1200x675, 83.71K)

As a fanservice show it’s fun but most of the actual gambling falls flat because Yumeko doesn’t give a shit if she loses or not, regardless of what the stakes are. Just sort of ruins the excitement of such extreme gambling to begin with.

It's mostly contrarian tourists.

This. Also i dropped the manga time ago, maybe gonna read it again.

It's not kaiji

Literally this

it's a poor man's Kaiji

But user that's literally every gacha fag

What? Any Forums loves Kakegurui, its just retard tourists that hate it. Although I don't think anyone gives a shit about the gambling.

Only Kaiji tourists that don't actually watch anime hate it

Any Forums is a normalfag board

Even gacha fags get angry when they don’t get the prize they want, yumeko literally doesn’t care about the outcome whether it’s an obscene amount of money or even her life on the line.

Her opponents all care about their outcome though. And Suzui cares about Yumeko. Go watch Kaiji if you want the crybaby to be mc.

>Why does Any Forums [HEADCANON]

Because sex-having normies like it and we hate normies here REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>doesn’t give a shit if she loses or not, regardless of what the stakes are. Just sort of ruins the excitement of such extreme gambling to begin with.
So just like Akagi.

Lack of sex appeal unlike in Kaiji

Attached: Kaiji_Ultimate_Survivor_DVD_BOX (1).png (267x355, 171.74K)

Kaiji for ironic anime watchers

ive coomed to this scene so many times

>coom-
As expected of a redditgurui fan

>Any Forums
A few subhuman board regulars are not Any Forums. Mentally ill retards who like to force shitposting with Kaiji even though it's possible to like both.

>So just like Akagi.
The difference is that Akagi is all about how people react to Akagi, while Kakegurui is all about how Yumeko reacts.

While I agree that Yumeko and Kirari (and to a lesser extent Mary) are extremely erotic, that's all that really matters.

>Kakegurui is all about how Yumeko reacts
Dumbest post award!