NE

NE

Attached: Houseki-no-Kuni.jpg (750x410, 30.7K)

god fuck 3dcg and fuck this butchering of the source art

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I LOVE PHOSUUUUU

Attached: Phosphophyllite.(Houseki.no.Kuni).full.2234283.png (1050x1478, 1.01M)

-VER EVER wll be getting a second season.

Manga has shit undistinguishable art though

I'm going to find haruko ichikawa and tickle her/them/him until phos gets a happy ending

the anime is distinct and memorable in art style than the manga where no one can tell characters apart

If you are a blind brainlet maybe

ONNA NO KO NI NARITAAAAAAAAI

I want to suck his toes and tease his little gemmy cock.

gemitals

>his

so the sea creatures are concealing themselves to attack the Moon right?

Gussy

>his

u have bested me.

Sussy

Gussy means a goose's stomach where I live. It's tradition keep the stomach, and then reform the bird with different heads/limbs/wings from other poultry at a festival. Coincidentally how you create a Phos.

>replying twice
>same bullshit complaint in both replies
You need eye surgery if you can't tell them apart you retarded fuck. You come off like one of those anime-hater subhumans who thinks anime is "bland" and "all looks the same" because anime styled art has more subtle differentiation than western art.

Attached: HnK Characters Comic Difference.png (705x440, 172.44K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH I LOVE PHOS!!!!

Attached: 1656338764756.jpg (850x850, 198.94K)

You're just making that up, right?

Nope. I live in a village surrounded by cities that still does old festivals and fayres. I hated them as kid but now going home to get a roast hog chunk in the winter or just meeting up with the old folk in the summer with insanely good good is the highlight of my year.
It's getting kinda bad now though, immigrants with their shit chinese crap stools and fake fair games have pushed out a lot of the old craftsman/people. There used to be a blacksmith who'd do cool demonstrations but his son packed up and left for china of all places.

It's no big deal if it's two big panels depicting individual gems. But it becomes bothersomr if there's a scene with multiple gems at once