Sonny Boy

Still the best anime of the 2020s.

Attached: p20360511_b_v10_aa.jpg (1536x2048, 340.02K)

That's not Vivy

>inb4 ntr cuck lovig faggot
i don't really get how other views that as ntr..

maybe if you learn english you will begin to communicate ideas

Mizuho!

Attached: 1650736738644.jpg (1280x720, 132.32K)

>best anime of the 2020s
it's good but this isn't saying much there's no competition

im really only here for the monkey baseball

Ruined in the last episode
>Cuck Boy

>t. S*YBOY

Name something better

Bro this show fucking sucks lmao
>We went adrift
>But uh not really
>Nothing matters so everything matters
>Not a single student wanted to return despite the primary premise being not everyone does the same thing
>Asakaze dies in the ending
>War is just a title for schizo students
>God is a cuck
>Yamabiko becomes a real dog--because?????
>NOZOMI DIED SO SAD
>Hoshi became a war criminal for no reason.

i was watching it a couple of months ago then i dropped it

idk maybe i will watch it again

This anime gives me zero reason to care about any of it. The mystery is just random bullshit > there's no deduction element.
The characters are all boring. The animation is ugly. What can I say? It seems so muddled. What am I supposed to take away from this show? It's like it's too afraid to stick to a single big mystery and lay it out sensibly. I don't care about any of it. What is the message it is trying to convey? Why was this made? I feel no emotional weight to any of the scenes. Just be yourself. Just stop feeling depressed. We have superpowers just because we do. Actually my superpower is that I am god. Wow so deep. I can't tell you any of the character's names. It's boring. Characters talk and act interested about the most mundane bullshit. Is it on purpose? Is some teen girl just acting interested because she wants indian cock? I truly do not know. Is she supposed to fake act or is it just the voice acting that sucks? It randomly moves to a new setting without any proper conclusion because it struggles to keep the audience attention? With boring characters and flat colors what am I supposed to be entertained about? The ending may be something else. But if the ride towards it is boring filler who cares? What am I missing?

Certainly in my top few for TV anime. If you include movies, I certainly enjoyed the revue movie more.

Attached: 1633047209308.jpg (1920x1080, 193.73K)

Reddit Boy

>Not a single student wanted to return
Not a single student, except three main characters...

I don't even remember how it ended LMAO

Babby's first 2deep4u pseud anime.

Narrativefags embarassing themselves again

I mean yeah retard those are the only students who wanted to return
Do you seriously think asakaze didn't die in the end or that war was the same person?

>you need more iq than average Any Forums poster to understand the plot