Why are romcom MCs always skinny?

Why are romcom MCs always skinny?

Attached: 90141C0A-BC34-4E42-B547-BF6FE6142667.jpg (1280x1790, 383.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BQuWnLmqt94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know that you're only going to get angry anons in this thread. And the focus on this page oddly feels like its more on the girl. Note the panel sizes.

Well it is a doujin because there’s no real manga with chubby lads

Attached: 57B0EA34-0163-44AF-BE7B-DD0707B5F47C.jpg (1280x1790, 367.66K)

Fatties are only allowed to NTR

Fuck off fatty

Because it's nippon, not murrica?

Because being empathetic to a fat loser is really hard.

Fat losers are atleast funny and almost always good people
Anorexic losers are just pathetic

The fact that you think being a healthy weight is anorexic says a lot.

>Fat losers are atleast funny
For 5 minutes? After that it's the same shit.

ITT: Things that never happen in real life

Attached: 39.jpg (1280x1790, 448.27K)

Because fatasses are inherently ugly to look at.

This. It's not our fault that we were born with extra muscles and meats.

Yeah why aren’t they buff-
>fatties seething in the replies
Never mind

Where’s the seethe

nips can't relate

Attached: file.png (855x955, 641.43K)

>Good people
Lmao. Fatties are always backstabbing traitors like Ando (a perfect representation of "the nice fat guy". Never trust a fatty.

Cause americans dont buy manga

obsessed

hurt you feefees lardie?

Not fat, just a fatfag. Size difference is cute and muscles gross me out.

BASED. Fuck Ando that fat fuck

my best friend is chubby/fat and hes awesome. funny, talkative, easy going, kind hearted, compassionate guy. he also somehow always pulled the hottest girls you can possibly imagine. sure he got shot down a lot too but he always took it with a smile and moved on to the next. it does happen but its rare.

Because people read/watch romcoms to see attractive characters not ugly fatasses.

You know Any Forums will never believe you, they just want to bully

You mean "why aren't they fatass obese unwashed Americans like me?"

i'm not american, nor fat
but keep seething, obsessed tourists

BBM is just as bad as BBW. Stop eating like a pig and lose weight, it's gross and unhealthy. The fact that Americans have tried to push "fat acceptance" nonsense makes me hate obese people even more.

7 minutes at least.
youtube.com/watch?v=BQuWnLmqt94

>Because people read/watch romcoms to see attractive characters not ugly fatasses

Attached: 1639321520770.png (853x1200, 533.31K)

>conveniently ignores the anons that aren't those things in this thread
Ever-predictable Any Forums, you can't talk aboit anything different or else you'll get these childish responses. Don't worry, the thread will die soon snd you can go back to being a haremfag over bowling ball tits with no personalities once more.

How new are you?

Attached: Asahina Wakaba to Marumaru na kareshi - Ch.10 - 5.png (1080x1540, 1.07M)

You know people across centuries have been attracted to fat anyway. Fantasy is fantasy, no need to preach every single time you see something you don't like.

>unwashed Americans
Actual yuuro projection
Americans shower everyday, if not multiple times a day. It's you gross third-worlders that think basic hygiene is a once a week thing.

Go get invaded by russia or something

They're just tourists from Any Forums that are completely obsessed with Americans for some reason

>almost always good people
Every fat shit I knew, be it man or woman were absolute cunts or backstabbing weasels.

>Anorexic losers are just pathetic
wow rude

God, I'm so lonely. Tell me these people exist and tell me there're loads of them and all I just have to do is leave my parent's basement to find somebody who likes a degenerate person.