I still love makima

>I still love makima
OH FUCK OFF. This is where this series hit the nail in the coffin. Its one thing having characters who gets constantly introduced just to die with no development or makimas motivation being terrible, its another to be a retard and fall for her obvious manipulation. But letting her destroy your life and kill everyone around you just to still love the girl in the end after you kill her? No fucking human being would ever feel this no matter how fucking insane. Does he just forget power and how she saved his life too and made a promise with him? It just makes him into a pathetic retard who is irredeemable

Attached: AB061F4D-DE39-4CDA-910F-9BB5A40F25CF.jpg (1112x979, 324.57K)

Fujimoto, in almost all of his works, has one central theme he keeps repeating, and that's the power women have over men. Makima is the apex of this power.

No the central theme is movies are cool
Makima like movies therefore she is cool

yeah no shit retard. Your explanation might as well be like saying frieza in dragon ball is supposed to be a bad guy

Thats not the issue. The problem is how you dont have the main character evolve in the end. You dont have him overcome the issue that she was a worthless person who destroyed everything in his life and that there were other women in denjis life that somewhat cared for him

the fucker doesnt care tho and starts defending makima and how he still loves her despite her not caring about him. It just makes me hate denji and hes the only few characters that are alive for part 2

>Powerfag cope

Attached: 1636772857716.jpg (1368x1015, 396.78K)

>having characters who gets constantly introduced just to die with no development

why is this bad?

>its another to be a retard and fall for her obvious manipulation

denji is retarded, it's a major theme of the series, hes stupid and deals with very base desires/wants "i want a good breakfast" "I want to touch some boobs"

>But letting her destroy your life and kill everyone around you just to still love the girl in the end after you kill her? No fucking human being would ever feel this no matter how fucking insane

this sounds very on point for the character and is how they have acted the entire series.

>Does he just forget power and how she saved his life too and made a promise with him?

that's more familial than like, love love. denji even says this.

>It just makes him into a pathetic retard who is irredeemable

sure, but this is consistent with his character.

are you under 18 perhaps? you analysis of this series suggest you only like characters who would do what you do which is like babies first plot comprehension.

So do people forget Denji did not grow up like a normal person and doesn't share the same value system?

So you hate him for not being some Gary Stu but a flawed person who got gaslighted by her to the point he still cannot let go?
Just say you wanna suck Kirito's dick.

That would require user to have a sense of reading comprehension.

Wait a second. So all of your arguments are agreeing with me and saying how is that bad?

How is characters dying with no development constantly bad?

How is characters that continue to be retarded instead of slowly evolving and making gigantic steps forward a bad thing?

And you call me a 25 year old underage? Despite chainsaw man being very popular with teenagers?

Theres no arguing with you if you admit to the bad things and say “WHY DOES THAT MATTER?” It just sounds like cope

>a flawed character overcoming a flaw at the end is considered a gary stu

I cant. I cant handle all these retards in this thread

Attached: 1758DE6A-CA73-490E-B65E-8CBD2B8BA967.jpg (460x459, 33.66K)

>a character being okay with getting every part of his life destroyed and experiencing the worst a human can do to someone is fine cause he didnt grow up the same as other people

The absolute state of chaibsaw fags

>Wait a second. So all of your arguments are agreeing with me and saying how is that bad?

no, you somehow managed to read 90 chapters of something and not absorb any of it

>How is characters dying with no development constantly bad?

yes that's what I asked, is it different from the other 3 manga you've read and confuses and angers you?

>And you call me a 25 year old underage?

lol

>Theres no arguing with you if you admit to the bad things and say “WHY DOES THAT MATTER?” It just sounds like cope

you didn't address a single thing I said, you summed up my entire reply into one sentence which isn't even the bulk of what I said, I think im beginning to understand why you had so much trouble internalizing this series.

Dude doesnt even understand CSM hasnt even ended, that we are heading to part 2 while trying to argue about the end of the journey. And dares call other people retards.

You’re wrong though, you seem to have missed almost every single thing the author was trying to state with this series.

Characters dying suddenly and in huge heaps destroys the assumption you have that there is a definite survivor. I don’t know how to explain to you that it’s actually exciting to not know if someone will survive in a story or not instead of having a backing of ‘the author won’t kill x because they are a main character’.

Your problem with a lack of development doesn’t make sense, the characters do change and develop but not in the way you wanted them to. I can’t remember the main guy’s name but he did change through the series. But he’s also portrayed as a flawed human, he fell for a girl who wasn’t a good person. Sure as an audience we can say ‘hey don’t fall for her she’s bad news’ but the point of it is he is not us, he has his own feelings and even with all the evidence the guy can’t escape her hooks. This isn’t a lack of development it’s an insight into who he is and how he feels.

The power thing is a huge part of that, he fell for control girl, who killed power. He couldn’t stop loving control girl but he killed her anyway. Just with that alone we see who the main dude is, emotionally stunted and clearly different to what we’d imagine is normal.

>your argument is just saying that i dont understand part 2 existing
This is the only argument you have? Its still a conclusion to part 1 where most of makimas arcs were focused on retard

Its still a deflection of denji loving a person that destroyed every part of his life and never loved him

> Any Forums posters are literally too stupid for CSM
Just give up. Go watch MHA or something.

>I don’t know how to explain to you that it’s actually exciting to not know if someone will survive in a story or not instead of having a backing of ‘the author won’t kill x because they are a main character

There were many series that had many characters die that were given development or a lasting appeal instead of doing it for shock value. If this is what you find exciting and unique, read/watch more series
>I can’t remember the main guy’s name
So you can barely even remember the series you are fighting about kek
>But he’s also portrayed as a flawed human
Im okay with that but she admitted from the beginning to him that shed kill him if she went against him. She asks him to bark like a dog and says “well maybe ill let you touch my body if you do this hehe xd just kidding but maybe”. Its very obvious and not very subtle but even if i can accept that
> The power thing is a huge part of that, he fell for control girl, who killed power. He couldn’t stop loving control girl but he killed her anyway
He had no choice but to kill her. Thats fine but the fact that she did all the things to him and still loves her for it is insane
>BUT HES DIFFERENT THAN LE HECKIN NORMIE
This is the SAME argument people use. He is very different of course and i get that he can fall for the dumbest things but the fact that she does EVERY FUCKING THING TO DESTROY HIS LIFE and does every horrible thing to him in the final arc and yet after he saw every horrible thing a woman can do, he STILL loves her is insane. Its at that point beyond stupidity and makes him an unlikeable retard

when you act like your HIGHLY intelligent HIGHLY SMART shonenshit manga about a teen simping for a womam HIGHLY INTELLIGENT then i totally believe that your manga is for the absolute smartest people

truly all those people barking at that panel for makima were geniuses

it'd be a shame if makima-wank continues
i could excuse lingering puppy love denji still harbours, but he did willingly oppose her and win, and most importantly it was *denji* who won and not chainsawman
then again i also have no idea why PART 2 is even a thing, did fujimbo sign some contract?

Love is a complicated thing is what I think was the message. You can still love a person yet acknowledge their wrongdoings.

i think cinema is stupid
written word is a unique way to evoke images that can't really be replaced
vidya is everything that cinema is, but better, it has a higher ceiling to strive for but also a lot harder to get right

F I L T E R E D
I
L
T
E
R
E
D

>dude the girl i love killed my family, raped my asshole over and over and skinned all my pets infront of me but i still love her

Nah. I really think Any Forums looks at basic shit like how manga authors say you should forgive literal mass genociders that killed people for selfish reasons in garbage like naruto or mha as sonewhat justified because the author manipulated you enough to feel like thats a good moral theme

The reality is most faggots here are autistic. They dont actually understand people and think that the people in comics can be like that irl. I dont buy it. Every person no matter how insane has a limit and makina went over that limit multiple times

It wouldve been more interesting if denji actually changed and despite being a very hard person to break or change, finally understood what people can be and realized there were others in his life that gave a shit more about him then makima

but this place is too autistic to understand

Attached: E03C2DDE-45E9-4B88-824C-EFCB02B11537.jpg (1920x1075, 233.36K)

That's the matter? He admitted his weakness and still found the will to stop her because that was proper thing to do or at least something in his best interest. All in all, decent writing for shounen protag.

Pretty pathetic post.

>Every person no matter how insane has a limit
Explain thousands of buttered housewives who go out of their way to defend their abuser then