What went wrong with Papiri Koumei?

What went wrong with Papiri Koumei?

Attached: kongming.jpg (1280x720, 71.61K)

Nothing, it was great
OP = fag

Honestly, I didn't hate it as much as most of Any Forums, not even Kabe, but for me
>We must add a Rapper to our team
>Adding Rapper to team takes half the season
>Rapper does literally nothing
TACTICAL GENIUS!

His mad disses completely burned the Azalea faker crew, creating an opening for Eiko to launch her decisive attack.

>His mad disses completely burned the Azalea faker crew
He then he admitted he fucked up by going overboard, so that Nanami herself had to step in.
In the end the whole screen time he got as set up did not justify the pay off at the end.

I liked it. But I'm a pretty big sucker for ROTK. Also the opening is a legit 10 and I'm confident I will still listen to it years down the line.

I stopped watching when Koumei wanted to add a rapper since I dislike rap, now that it's over I think I'll marathon the rest tomorrow.
I just hope the rapper won't ruin the series for me as much as I expect him to.

I only cared about Eiko.

>What went wrong with Papiri Koumei?
Nanami appeared and pushed Koumei out of his show

too much rap

rap ruined it

Koumei wasnt really teh mc.

being cringe

A heckler could've done the same thing and there was one in the crowd that Kongming used.

no that was koumeis plan, have rap guy btfo azalea to death

Too many plot ramifications. People only truly cared about Koumei and Eiko.

The problem wasn't the rapper, it's that at the same time the rapper got introduced Koumei got sent into the background and only showed up for the last episode.

Koumei became a side character.

the rap was terrible too, even sekitoba kung fu was better

The main issue is the following
>You can't do anything with Koumei but the role of being an strategist but observer
He is a famous historical character, everything he does has to be in relation to his past role, you can't develop him or add any romantic interest to him because it would get the manga immediately cancelled for disrespecting the character.

So the author has to rely on Eiko for character progress, the issue being that Eiko is also a very one note character, so the solution is to keep adding new side characters to be the focus of the story, not sure if any of you ever tried reading beyond the anime, but it's pretty much the same thing over and over.

author could just be smart instead of retarded

>because it would get the manga immediately cancelled for disrespecting the character.

How so?

Kongming a shit. Sima Yi is GOAT.

The anime and manga already got banned in China for less, but a lot of nips are really autistic about how historical figures are portrayed, they accept this story because it still maintains the character essence without trying to change who he is, he is pretty much a ghost without a life of his own whose only purpose is to help MC get to her dreams. If you allow me a very extreme analogy, imagine how christians would react if Jesus suddenly got a girlfriend in religious stories?

Isn't there a shit ton of nobunaga gender crossed anime and manga?