Still the undisputed goat twist

>still the undisputed goat twist

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.56K)

Kill yourself snktard

based
seething jealous tard

The manga did it better

I'll probably get flack for this, but this was the series that got me back into anime after being burned out of it for so long. Loved the art direction, loved the music, and the setting felt distinct and real. Good stuff all around.

Attached: 0019.png (1460x1080, 871.76K)

SnK was one of the best anime/manga ever and even Any Forums admitted before the terrible final arc and the ending that destroyed everything

If SnK stuck its landing and had the most kino final arc ever, /snk/ would rule as the new chads of Any Forums. Sadly the ending was so bad that every shonenspic fanbase refuses to talk about it anymore

>If I put a bunch of unnecessary twists on my series, retarded subhuman trannies will say it's a masterpiece
Kys. I wish my great great great great great grandfather beheaded your great great great great great grandfather and raped your great great great great great grandmother. KILL. YOUR. SELF!

I'm sure your ancestors are proud of you lmao.

actually seething so hard holy fuck

Attached: 2DF00393-B646-4806-B75B-2DEDB8A5DB20.jpg (460x459, 33.66K)

Yeah if you're a retarded redditor.

kys snkuck

Did somebody hurt your feelings of your favourite show?

Kek based

Let’s be honest the vast majority of anime is mediocre crap, so while snk is not a total masterpiece the simple fact that it had not fan service/loli/self insert NPC loser makes it better than 90% of the stuff out there

Please title your Shitgeki threads so I can filter them properly.

Best love story ever told

Attached: 1642945469289.jpg (1280x720, 242.36K)

Mikasa...
Shotaren....

Attached: 5F5AC48A-B8C9-4A02-9953-069AC88C1D58.jpg (1689x2000, 374.88K)

>I'll probably get flack for this
And you deserve it. SnK was always trash, by saying you loved the visuals and music you are just admitting you never stopped to think about the story you were watching because it's always been clear, since S1 in your case, that this was badly written.

Yeah it had a lot of unnecessary twists but this one was good tho not best but good

>not fan service
oh no no no what do you think all that "MIKASA AND LEVI ARE BEASTS HOLY SHIT WOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!" was?
>loli
Instead it had the "goddess" Krista, remember?
>self insert NPC loser
That was Eren you retard. What? You think his main appeal wasn't "HE WANTS REVENGE JUST LIKE ME!" "like me" in this case is obviously everyday justice

>this one was good tho
How was it good? Genuinely asking. From the moment Eren transforms into a titan, it was obvious Reiner was the armored titan just how it was clear Annie was the female the second she was on screen. Bert was obvious just by elimination and because he's the tallest but I can see how that one was more difficult to guess.

The only real loli fanservice in SnK was Gabi in underwear in chapter 91

What game was this again?

>still the undisputed goat twist
Disputed

Attached: 60686B6B-490F-4434-AF73-B2DE2328A6C6.jpg (828x1237, 312.89K)

oops sorry wrong pic

Attached: B82D0704-164C-4FC5-89BA-03BA587D34F9.jpg (540x371, 59.23K)

The twist was OK, the execution of it is what really sold it.