BLEACH

Kubo at Anime Expo:

The new anime series will be different from the original one, I want the anime to use modern contemporary coloring so we have gone back and forth to figure it all out. I think its going to be a new and refreshing experience. The scenario will be new too.

While the series was airing on television, I was drwing the manga with television guidelines and restrictions in mind. So I didn't go all out for varios things, like the battle scenes. But I drew Thousand Year Blood war without having to worry about any of that. Instead I thought the scenes might be too heavy if it was ever animated and I didn't want them to be cut from the anime. But I am pretty confident that this arc will be animated faithfully without those heavier scenes being cut. So I am pretty excited about that.

Usually I am not one sticking my nose too far into other adaptations. It kind of feels like I am taking jobs away from their side. But this time I think my involvement, input will contribute to the fans enjoyment, so I am helping out wherever possible. But the director Taguchi and scenario writer Hiramatsu both have a deep understanding of the series. Thanks to them my job has been incredible smooth sailing.

There were many battle scenes that never made it to the manga, i hope to insert those scenes back in as much as possible. I am exvited for the battle between Yhwach and Genryusai. From what I have seen so far, that battle scene is going to look amazing. That's something everyone can look forward to. And like I said many battle scenes had to be cut from the manga, ones featuring the bambies for example, I have actually been sending over a lot of battle and design ideas for all the characters. So I think the studio will make good use of those ideas.

I think its safe to say i am involved in every step of the process. Look forward to the anime!

Attached: The_King.png (1484x743, 783.05K)

What heavier scenes? Characters dying?
Give me ultimate Ichigo already you fucking cuck, Klab is jewing my for another year by giving me fucking quincies instead of giving me ultimate ichigo.

>Genryusai
Who gives a shit , that was the worst one , he jobbed terribly in that fight

Attached: you.png (573x886, 307.61K)

He is probably refering to "that" Giselle scene.Bambuetta fucking a soldier before killing him and the whole zombie subplot.

I hope the weaker guys get fights too like Ikkaku, Yumichka, Hisagi, Kira.
And I hope Ukitake gets a big fight and kills one of the quincies, no more "lol I'm just gonna kill my subordinates for no reason... twice".

>Send your body double as the genie pig
>Steal his ultimate attack
>Job

>jobs to a clone
cmon man

He didn't? The Yuha clone lost.

Admit him going doing like that was disappointing especially after he got BTFO against another nobody 1 arc before that.

Doesn't matter if Byakuya doesn't die. And also Ichigo's new design when he gets his true zanpakuto is such a massive downgrade.

Did you even read the manga? He destroyed wonderweiss with bare fists and used a suicide kido to kill Aizen.

Give example of a shounen protagonist whose final designs looked good.

goku

Kek

So will the anime push Bleach's sales over 150mil?

Luffy (assuming his current form is his final one)
Naruto's looked ok

The phrasing of adaptions for battles that never made it to the manga followed by being excited for Yama vs Yhwach maybe implies there’ll be a flashback to the actual battle between them 1000 years ago?

>Doesn't matter if Byakuya doesn't die.
I don't understand why people keep saying this. There's no indication that anything will change. Things are just being added.

I think you are grasping at straws. Although getting flashbacks of the original war is a possibility. Kubo did show some panels which can be expanded into scenes.

>Bambuetta fucking a soldier before killing him
I don't remember this...

That was the femritter introduction, Bambietta cleaves a guy in half for having a small dick or being bad at sex or something
Then the rest of them come in and complain about the mess and how shes always killing random quincy guys

we will finally get the non rushed ending

Redemption time?k8nhy

Attached: 3y658y7clkl81.jpg (3040x2400, 626.95K)

>What heavier scenes?
Just the violence that's typically cut in the anime. One that comes to mind is Rangiku getting butchered by Ayon. In the manga he rips a whole chunk out of her side and then holds it in his hand and you see see a piece of rib sticking out. The scene loses all impact in the anime. He just hits her or something and there's a big red screen with her body blacked out. I'm hoping what Kubo means is the anime won't cut out the violence.

Imagine Ishinn and Ryuuken fighting Yamamoto's burning corpse revived by Yuha using his own Bankai.

Attached: 674Isshin_and_Ryuken_arrive.png (711x835, 713.49K)

Not accusing you of lying, but can you show me a panel for research purposes?

Don't care about these lame-o's.

I swear half the named qunicies were killed by their "comrades" for no reason

Yamamoto was stronger.

Better than them coming in just to deliver the arrow, also it's not like they have to defeat Yama's corpse, just something to keep them engaged, showing bankai and Volstanding while Ichigo and co fights Yuha.