I hate DP so much it's unreal

I hate DP so much it's unreal

Attached: 1656759494656.gif (800x450, 1.32M)

That hair is defying gravity like C-Moon.

I thought Diavolo died

Was the first batch so unanimated

ok

Attached: 3643EF4B-348D-473A-B63E-2D5496429A8C.jpg (540x304, 50.96K)

They are alright, blame kekflix
besides part 6 was always bad

based stone ocean hater

Kino Ocean is the peak or shonen. Cope.

fuck your gif

Everyone is criticizing Netflix, but David Productions also need to be called out.
The characters are almost always off model, they're using CGI for no reason, and there is barely any animation most of time.
This adaptation is devoid of soul, and C-Moon/Made in Heaven will probably be ruined.

Saving budget for the part that matters

No. Eat shit, zoomer.

Hopefully, but I'm not too optimistic.

Why is it like this though? Is it Netflix not funding enough? DP half assing the unpopular part because why bother with more?

They're managing expectations so people aren't surprised when part 7 horses are entirely CGI.

they only have 9 months to make 12 episodes. i want you to think about the basics anime production and reflect on how not sustainable that model is

Attached: naughty whore.jpg (1085x1369, 160.91K)

The anime was far better when it was released weekly. 12 episodes were done in 3 months.
How do you explain that?

I'm going to assume that they're going to touch it up later so it isn't a still image.

I'm convinced they won't.

Wait, there will be a 3rd batch?

they're made in a pipeline where they only work on a handful of episodes at once. For example, golden wind episode 39 didnt start visual production until halfway through the anime actively being aired. These anime studios can only stomach about 3 or 4 episodes at once, and even then, the longer this goes on for, the less quality can be assured. Diamond is unbreakable started airing less than a year after the part 3 anime ending, and that production suffered heavily because of the lack of post production time used for planning. We know this because there are model sheets of characters from part 4's anime dating back to august 2015, a mere 2 months after the part 3 anime ended. Also covid fucked up stone ocean's production.
tl;dr: Japanese anime studios do not have the infrastructure in place to make 12 good episodes of an anime in only 9 months.

Attached: JosukeHead2-MS_png_75.jpg (3460x2513, 987.48K)

>because of the lack of post production
sorry, meant pre-production

Have some optimism for once.

I feel bad for Part 6 fans

I would be optimist, if they cared.
They never fixed an animation error that was in the trailer of the first batch.

Attached: Animation error.gif (1200x675, 3.59M)

We'll always have the manga. Part 1, 2 and 4 weren't great adaptations either.

Same for this.

Attached: Pendant inconsistency.gif (800x450, 3.39M)

Error? I remember that this shot of whitesnake in the trailer didnt have the post-FX with the slime, but I don't see any errors

Look at the slime on the right.

Attached: oh no.gif (498x264, 1.35M)

i don't see any errors

Pretty obvious the pendant came back up the drain because of the arrow's magnetism and "fate".

never mind, it goes in front of the fingers