Dude what if i added a stuck up whore instead of a normal cute girl lol

>dude what if i added a stuck up whore instead of a normal cute girl lol
Shitsu kaisen is for literal faggots

Attached: image.png (857x1024, 696.45K)

Stuck up whores are hot though

Gege hates women

I will never read or watch jujutsu kaisen but I will continue masturbating to her

>confident and strong girl = stuck up whores
Could you be any more pathetic?

shut the fuck up

>>confident and strong girl
I fucking wish she was at least that

you know it's true

She has/had confidence at least

Maybe I would've enjoyed Jujutsu Kaisen if it wasn't just Naruto with ghosts.

Looking back, the author seemed to add nobara for the the shonen demographic. Then it became evident fujoshi money started piling up, he killed nobara. Because shonen fans don't spend as much

I don't like JJK but I'll take a mature or grown woman over some generic ass romcom/isekaishit teenager.

She's not mature, she's just an angry bitch.

And still better than 90% of the shit girls Any Forums creams itself over.

>Shitsu kaisen is for literal women
FTFY

SHUT UP

Is JJK the most blatant homo Shonen Jump series?

>Make stuck up whore
>Also make her painfully weak and worthless as the show progresses
Well it wasn't like he wasn't going to change the way women work in shonens.

The author is a literal homosexual. Tite Kubo asked him a simple question about his favorite type of woman (or something like that) and the dude squirmed around for like 5 hours trying to come up with an answer.

It's a tie between JJK and Tokyo Revengers.

If he was gay and trying to conceal it he would have just parroted something about big boobs etc.

she's not stuck up or a whore, she's just painfully bland. There's nothing to her character, shes just "the girl' on the team

She's an asshole like every character in jujutsu kaisen is an asshole except for the protagonist who is a pretty cool guy.
This author doesn't know how to write confident people, so he writes massive insecurity complexes posing instead, a teenager's idea of confidence, if you will.