I hate dragon balls world building so fucking much...

I hate dragon balls world building so fucking much, It makes no sense and should have stayed as a sorta ancient Chinese scifi cyber punk world instead of the abomination it is by the Buu saga.
I just cant believe that every normal human is retarded and that half the world is just a normal modern city scape while the other half is this mutant and alien infested super world with talking animals that no one knows about somehow.
Why are there random island cities? How do they trade or make money?
Why are flying capsule cars normal in gokus side of the world but not Satan city?
I just hate it.

Attached: download (2).jpg (267x189, 15.97K)

stay mad

>the other half is this mutant and alien infested super world with talking animals that no one knows about somehow.
I don't think aliens are all that common, most of the aliens you see are from space. And they know about talking animals, just don't care.

>World Building

Only nerds care about World Building. Toriyama literally made it up as he went and every idea was vetted based off the tried and true "Is this cool? Is this funny?" method.

>Dragon Ball is nonsensical shit for low test teens who wish they were buff
More at 11.

>should have stayed as a sorta ancient Chinese scifi cyber punk world instead of the abomination it is by the Buu saga.
Everything you described was established before the Saiyan Saga.

Are you talking about beastmen? The president is a dog.

>toriyama just makes something up
>it's kino, soulful and iconic 10/10 best world ever made
how?

this is true. shakespeare wrote tons of plays that take place in italy despite never going there himself. they didn't go into tons of detail about the economy of verona or whatever because it didn't matter. the setting was just a backdrop and the audience understood that. only autists and children obsess over "worldbuilding" because they hate the real world and wish they could get iseikaid there.

DB Fans are the only Anime fans that go to the Gym though.

It's realistic. Do you know what the fuck is going on in rural Thaland or whatever? They could have superpowered martial artsits there for all I know

I am not a fan and go to the gym, so you are wrong.

>I just cant believe that every normal human is retarded
That's our world too user.

>half the world is just a normal modern city scape while the other half is this mutant and alien infested super world with talking animals that no one knows about somehow.
I mean, I have no fucking idea what the lives of people in places like Siberia, the Gobi desert, or the jungles of the Congo are like. They might be able to lift trees and do the shit Goku does as a kid. We don't know. Fuck, maybe there are still dinosaur-adjacent creatures existing in those place and no one goes there so we don't know.

Also, the manga shows as early as the first World Martial Arts Tournament that cities exist and the world is inhabited by freaks but every on used to it.

>Why are there random island cities? How do the trade or make money?
I dunno, how did Venice, Hong Kong, or Singapore make money?

>Why are flying capsule cars normal in gokus side of the world but not Satan city?
They are, you see the flying cars/hover cars all the time in the cities. In early DB it is alluded to that capsules are kind of expensive and rare, so probably not many people in the sticks have them. If you want to apply real world logic you can also say that most cities outlawed hover craft capsules to reduce traffic accidents or something.

Dragon Ball's world is fun and unique, relax man. Not every manga needs to be HxH or One Piece or something.

This. You lose the scope of the world as Goku gets all powerful and can fly anywhere in minutes, but in Dragon Ball there is a divide between the civilized world and more mystical, rural areas. The south island where the Tournament takes place used to be somewhat rural but became gentrified and blew up in attendance between Goku fighting Piccolo and the rise of Mr. Satan.

Obligatory.

Attached: 1643740246390.jpg (1554x1662, 953.35K)

Funny.

Holy shit nigga do you watch Buu and Frieza and Cell blowing up planets and think "How will this effect the economy?" go watch Spice and Wolf nigga

seriously though how did Goku make money

>Farmer
>prize money from world martial arts
>Chi Chi came from a rich family
>Mr. Satan Pays him in super
>He catches most of his food
Gokus financial situation is pretty easy to understand

They live off Ox King's money

>half the world is just a normal modern city scape while the other half is this mutant and alien infested super world
So australia?