How is this meme child suppose to carry a spin-off by herself?

How is this meme child suppose to carry a spin-off by herself?

Attached: 1657174016494.gif (540x392, 1.99M)

>child
shes a sexy teenager
who likes explosions

Attached: 1619680698081.png (675x680, 31.15K)

shes putting a gang together

Attached: konosuba-yun-yun.gif (480x270, 1.49M)

Signs of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
>Inflated sense of superiority.
She thinks she's special when in truth she's average compared to others in her clan.
>Exaggerating achievements and accomplishments.
Check.
>Remorselessly manipulative behavior.
She blackmailed Kazuma to join the party and has been leeching off of him ever since.
>Arrogant and haughty behavior.
Check.
>Chases after status symbols.
She wants to be known as the greatest crimson demon.
>Typically leans towards valuing cerebral superiority (believing themselves as omnipotent, incomparably brilliant) or somatic superiority (focused on looks and status, allure, sex appeal, and body).
Check.

How did this show go from years of nothing to suddenly a 3rd season and a spin off. Was this show inititally unpopular and got popular later.

>Narcissistic Personality Disorder
not even a little. she has tons of empathy and does do lots of things for the sake of others all the time. she just has some neurodivergent traits and hyperfixation

t. speedwatching secondary

It was popular immediately and people have been clamoring for S3 for ages. The author's more recent works have done fine but never recaptured the popularity of Konosuba so I guess they're dragging it back out.

Have you seen her thighs?

She can't. I like Konosuba but her spin-off sucks. Vanir's spin-off is better.

femdom

Attached: sex.jpg (317x334, 31.29K)

god i hope so

Megumin is the one who makes all the moves. Kazuma is the textbook definition of a bratty sub.

She's Cute & Funny™.

>when in truth she's average compared to others in her clan.
She was comfortably the top student in her class and could've graduated well before anyone else. Her issue was never if she had enough talent, it's that she doesn't make the best use of her talents by conventional wisdom. If anything, the fact that literally no other crimson demon is capable of even casting explosion is a nod to how good Megumin is and could have been.
>Exaggerating achievements and accomplishments.
I mean given she's the one who took out several of the demon lord's general, calling herself the "greatest arch wizard" isn't an absolutely henus claim. Arrogant? Sure, but not wrong.

Attached: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen wo! - Vol.1 Ch.1 - The Red-Eyed Wizards - 7 (1).png (1114x1600, 849.07K)

Dust better be a major character or I’m not watching it.

Considering the original was shit to begin with, any spinoffs are going to be giga-shit.

Hebe*

She's just that charismatic.

Attached: 1602193299484.jpg (672x826, 471.73K)

i want to cuddle yunyun and make her feel comfortable and safe

Attached: 558acddf2381993299a445958ed01d84.png (843x1193, 1005.8K)

not before yunyun, in the same manga is explained that yunyun could have graduated long before megumin but she waited for her

She was ahead of Yunyun because Explosion takes more points to learn than Advanced Magic. Megumin could have learnt Advanced Magic at any time and graduated, while Yunyun still needed a few more points.
Yunyun couldn't understand why Megumin hadn't graduated yet so she deliberately slowed herself down so that they could graduate together.

Attached: 1637418083326.jpg (1080x1428, 784.26K)

yunyun was giving her the first places in every housework since long ago because she thought that megumin was having problems, also yunyun had to learn intermediate magic to save komeko wasting her points too.

When is Megumin finally going to issue rape correction?

Pure sex appeal.

She's not doing it by herself, she has Yunyun and later Iris as main characters. Also Chris kinda.

Attached: yakitori.jpg (850x1133, 323.18K)

I don't remember it saying she was letting Megumin take 1st place in schoolwork until it becomes apparent to Megumin, which was when Yunyun didn't finish 2nd for once iirc. Remember Megumin is quite intuitive, I think she would have noticed if Yunyun was jobbing to her if it had happened sooner.

Attached: 1648828075369.jpg (750x920, 96.02K)

I think it's close but Megumin was likely still ahead. Yunyun started slowing her pace because she noticed Megumin slowing down, so the time Megumin was slowing down, she was likely close to if not already past the point to learn advanced magic. Even at this point with both of their slowed paces, Yunyun didn't have enough points to learn advanced magic or else she would've learned it to save Komekko

Attached: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen wo! - Vol.2 Ch.5 - This thing called a friend - 15.png (1114x1600, 731.01K)