Saitama vs Raditz

I literally can't eblieve after countless years of stupid motherfuckers claiming Saitama is the strongest character in fiction because he had a running joke about killing way weaker opponents with a single punch.
In the end it turns out Saitama was slower and weaker than Raditz

Attached: 52.png (800x1138, 470.75K)

Can someone give a quick rundown on what's happening, why is everyone making fun of Saitama now?

Why did they make Saitama so fucking weak??

No he isn’t you retard he’s physically stronger than any dbspic character easily

probably because of pic related. he appears to have actually taken damage from a punch, for the first time in the series.

Because hs is going all out and still losing, retards for years thought he was invincible because of the running gag he has but that was disproven in the Boros fight anyway, these cunts are retarded.
I for one knew from the start Saitama would get BTFO by Raditz

DBSpic characters can destroy galaxies with their punches, Saitama can barelyd estroy the surface of the moon

Raditz was weak as shit and still killed Jobberku.

Goku can't lift 40 tons in Super Saiyan so nah. He's stronger in power though.

Goku struggled to lift 10 ton weights. Their powers come from ki blasts only BITCH.

How easily would Midora stomp Saitama?, he would likely atomize him with a single punch, or better yet would just erase his existence with Minority World

Attached: 1650849896380.jpg (959x1400, 517.67K)

>destroy galaxies with their punches
Oh, like this?

Attached: file.png (800x1138, 741.94K)

Yea man Saitama is spitting blood. I ain't scared. Murata will redraw this part too.

Wow in this fight where Garos is gonna job in. They fucked up the progression
>First fight: Satima wins in a landslide
>Second fight: Garos manages to survive serious punches
>Third fight: (Probably with Blast) legendary epic shouen battle

Wait so Saitama lost a fight? This is like when The Undertaker lost the streak, damn.

Attached: 1626977566188.png (740x566, 357.03K)

Technically it was piccolo that killed both of them

Garou would clear DBZ all the way to the end of the Buu saga just by using Saitama's power. Don't know why everyone's saying he's weak.

Nigger are you retarded, they simply were sent to Europa.
Saitama's strongest attacks couldnt even fully destroy Jupiter's moon, how much of a retarded deluded underage wanpanfag are you really? Just kill your family and then yourself you stupid motherfucking sack of shit

No he hasn't lost yet, he's just not putting down garou with repeated serious punches and taking hits.
Saitama doesn't seem to have taken serious damage yet, but the punches aren't just deflecting off him like he's an immovable object anymore which is new

uhh oh super anime coming through
cope, that's the dark side of the moon buddy
Stumper questions for people unironically thinking a galaxy++ level feat was shown and glossed over in a manga that has always hugely emphasized every jump in the power scale with attention-catching dialogue and paneling:
>Why is the rest of the fight roughly moon level?
>Why does Garou refer to the Serious Table Flip as "insane physical strength" if they just performed a feat trillions of times more impressive?
>Why don't Saitama's subsequent serious punches create even planet-level blasts, despite Saitama explicitly saying he is letting loose at full power?

Attached: ezgif-5-fe362e07cf.gif (640x359, 3.86M)

Because Saitama's power is literally below Raditz, one of Frieza's fodder in the namek Saga would stomp the entire verse, nigger are you fuckign retarded, it was already proven that Saitama at fulls trength is way weaker than Raditz or Raditz fight Piccolo.
After years one nd of you retards jerking eachother off with "muh gag power" now that you've been proven to be retarded you still deny it. Fuck you.

Is Saitama bleeding there
I asked a million times and never got a straight answer

>Super
Non canon

In my humble opinion even Nappa would make a short work of the entire S class combined

yeah i always knew he wasn't as strong as the one meme joke posters wanted him to be. i didn't think he'd be this weak though

there are few characters that can stand up to dragon ball characters even after freeza. the powerscaling is just dumb. and the characters that can are also stupid in general, like rewriting the fabric of space and similar retarded shit

Raditzbros, we can't stop winning

low tier b8

holy cope
look at the position of the earth's continent, the hole is literally exactly where the blast went

Attached: file.png (800x1138, 628.68K)

He hasn't tried to destroy the moon yet, but he basically ripped the entire crust off it one handed somehow.

Attached: file.png (800x1138, 830.2K)

>Minority World
LMAO Japan.

>tiny planet has low gravity
oh wow who could've figured

Well, Vegeta can't lift 1,000 tons. And who craes about the Super Anime.

>pic
>this is supposed to be impressive
So embarrassing, that kind of weight wouldn't even register to Saitama

It's Io you idiot.
Europa is white and brown with long spider webby lines on it.

Attached: file.png (1600x1138, 1.78M)

>he doesn't even know about the solar system
HOLY FUCK KYS SHONENFAGS

gigacope
>what is perspective
I imagine you expect me to believe that it's pure coincidence that the size of the hole is exactly the same proportional to the Earth as the Moon-Earth proportions in the previous panel? See pic related. Also, the hole isn't even "exactly where the blast went," the Earth would be much closer to its edges than depicted if the Moon is off-panel.

Attached: lol.png (712x1138, 532.45K)

That is not the dark side of the moon, Nostradumbass

Why do you think the fight versus Goku Pink or Zamasu barely destroyed one city?

Saitama would beat Raditz easily, though. He'd beat anyone in Dragonball Super, as well.

>Europa is white and brown
Diversity is her strength

>Minority World

Woah...

Attached: 1624983152591.jpg (461x435, 76.21K)

>the manga is canon
LOL LMAO even

Goku is a glass canon and takes damage from bullets whenever he lets his guard down

Goku and Vegeta can't even survive in space

>minority world
finally japan admits it
KNEEL

>exposing how little he knows about what he's saying
That planet has 10x Earth's gravity lmao
The manga (1,000 tons moment) is a secondary product in the Super brand when compared to the anime, and a different canon.

>Goku struggled to lift 10 ton weights.
That must have been a brain fart moment from Toriyama, there's no way base Goku is weaker than Superman

He also gets killed by Planetary Explosions. He still beats Saitama though.

Attached: 1656014287363.jpg (1066x1600, 259.41K)

freeza could survive in space when he was weaker than jobber androids. that doesn't mean much by dragonball standards