Anyone else just feel depressed about the state of anime right now?

was it just me or were anime fans happier in the 00s when they were more ostracized

Attached: 00-featured-welcome-nhk-smoking-cigarette-sad-screenshot.jpg (750x350, 77.41K)

Just watch older stuff

welcome to the n.h.k. is based on real life. the ultrawealthy do perpetuate conspiracies that only become apparent when you stop chasing the rat race and take a step back to look objectively. supposedly inanimate objects do in fact talk to you if yoy give them the chancd

watching old stuff by myself and making dead threads here sort of makes it worse user

>when they were more ostracized
Oh trust me they still are

anime is better than ever, your just projecting your adult depression/dopamine burnout on your past time.

Find a new thread to post, loser.

how?

not really, anime's in possibly the worst place possible where it's still tied to that otaku culture that was developed in the 00s but its simultaneously more mainstream than ever so the new people have to shit on the old to try and dissociate with that

read the novel. satou did drugs n sheet. misaki also abandoned him in the end unlike in the crap anime ending.

better than ever when it's marching toward the same place Hollywood is in with remakes, reboots, and franchises?

Kind of. I just read manga though, which seems like it's in a good spot to me at least. It does suck though to be looking forward to an adaptation and having it turn out to be shit. Hoshi no Samidare for instance.

Its okay he saw how the Biscuit Hammer manga was adapted into anime. Id probably want to kill myself too if i saw that.

I just don't care about anime anymore desu, I only pick up those who seem worth sticking around with from the art style/animation and overall production alone. I just pray my that my favorite manga either get a decent enough adaptation or best case scenario, none at all.

>misaki also abandoned him
based af

God, fuck off you obnoxious faggot.

Attached: 1649653118112.jpg (476x476, 56.91K)

Fuck off
They'll never make anime like Texhnolyze or Angel's Egg again. It's all disgusting moe garbage now. I want experimental anime again.

the only way to think anime is in a poor state right now is to not watch recent anime

No seeing how the world used to be when I was a kid makes me want to hang myself.

Society needs to go back to bullying weird kids. I'm tired of my hobbies being invaded by normalshits.