Biscuit Hammer

This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Do you also feel this way or perhaps it's just the bargaining phase already?

Attached: [SubsPlease] Hoshi no Samidare - 01 (720p) [401E98AA].mkv_snapshot_22.28.472.jpg (1280x720, 542.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8lCSoERkfxE
youtu.be/VMQqdqkPBRA
youtube.com/watch?v=shK4lb3YSR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8mhk3zm6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The manga has better animation.

youtu.be/8lCSoERkfxE
If the OP's visuals are this bad it's literally only downhill from here.

>Jahy/Satania/Kiriha voices Samidare.

They knew what they were doing at least VA wise.

I love this gremlin's voice.

Attached: 1509454660267.png (260x260, 80K)

I think the animation isn't even the worst part of it desu. The voice acting and chosen voices (especially for Samidare) are shit, the character interactions all feel off and the scene transitions feel weird as shit, there's something really weird about the art (in some scenes it looks way too bright), and the music sounds generic as shit. It also seems like they spent more time and effort on the animation for the scenes where nothing is happening than the animation for the action scenes.

To the user swapping the music for The Pillows, let me suggest you use the non-vocal versions of the songs for moments when the characters are speaking and use the vocal versions when there's no dialogue.
For example
youtu.be/VMQqdqkPBRA
At 3:00~ would have been better imo. FLCL Disc 1 and 2 have most of these.

How disappointed are you right now?

Attached: 1657307364550.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

They even butchered the voice acting. Please, just mercy kill this anime.

Can't believe I'm saying this but these two are better.
youtube.com/watch?v=shK4lb3YSR0
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8mhk3zm6E

I hold faith that they will improve when more important parts of the show start.

Voice acting was fine. The fuck you niggas going on about. It was overall ok, just need to tone down the brightness and fix up some of the janky shots. I like the look of the golem. The only thing I expected people to really complain about was some of the comedy. The manga started in 2005 and the comedy is straight out of that era and zoomers won't like it.

I don't think it was objectively bad but it wasn't what I expected.

I think the series has always been a bit overrated for some reason (although I like it overall) but the idea of an anime for it was built up a long time ago when the manga was popular. I'm not really sure why but I feel like people were really hoping for some sort of FLCL / old gainax vibe, and The Pillows tracks, and that wasn't what we got.

Why did this get an anime anyway? Weren't nips always all about just using anime to promote currently running media? Until recently you would never see old manga as the subject unless it was being revived or a hugely popular franchise. I am holding out hope for Helck though.

Are you stupid? The comedy was changed altogether, such as the scene with Yuuhi using his power to blow the skirt up. The entire anime is shitty in every aspect, the lack of animation is just the most noticeable.

HOLY CRAP LEL

kek fanmade OPs from a decade ago that amount to pictures with some vfx are better than something made by a studio that does this "professionally". Biscuit Hammer, and seemingly all of Mizukami's works, are getting monkey paw'd hard.

The animation and voice actors are awful, but I'm still watching it because I love the story and characters. I don't expect it to get better.

i thought it is one of the better anime so far of the season
But im a casual who watches spic subs on stream and does not notice animation or voice acting

You mean Gibiate S2?

Dear god, that slide.

Attached: rxn_fuuu_FT_yomazu_shred.png (780x500, 48.23K)

Yeah, I admit I was shitposting before watching, but it's honestly not that bad, I was actually entertained

I genuinely enjoyed Gibiate.