Just finished season 1. Should I continue?

I liked it but 4 seasons seems like too much for what it is. I dont want to waste my time if its gonna drag on

Attached: image_2022-07-09_103131139.png (1038x700, 915.74K)

Questions like this are why normalfags are so hated. You are a mindless ape.

Just watch fumoffu. It's the best part of the series anyways.

Time to do some math

4 season, 13 episodes each, means there are 52 episodes

52 episodes with an average 20 minute run time not including credits, means it will take 1040 minutes, or 17 hours and 20 minutes to watch the series. That is doable over one day or a weekend.

It gets better and better, peaks at Second Raid but all seasons are pretty fun

If you like antics and the SOL parts Fumoffu is worth your while. If not, jump right to second raid. Haven’t seen Invisible Victory yet

Attached: 9D726178-D962-4415-BA98-95565B5EBE43.png (1723x1166, 1.61M)

Attached: Just fucking watch it.jpg (500x359, 32.86K)

FMP IV is unironically great. Yes the mecha are cgi, but that's sort of an industry wide problem. Otherwise, FMP IV has one of the most intense sequel stories ever.

Fumofu and TSR is where it peaks.

IV is trash. Reat the LNs instead.

If you weren't planning on rewatching something it isn't worth watching to begin with.

>IV is trash
Don't listen to this user (he is a retard). Watch it and make up your own mind.

FMP 7.5/10
TSR 10/10
IV 8.5/10
Fummofu 8.5/10

Final LN volumes will be released next week IIRC, so I might as well buy them all now, havent read them.

>the mecha are cgi
Dont forget that horrible car chase sequence.

whens the last time you had a thought of your own

Watch fumoffu at least.
It's great comedy.

If you're not into the plot, then just watch Fumoffu, which is the best part of the series anyway.
If at some point you do feel like finishing it, the easiest way to go is still to watch TSR then read the Sigma manga.

I remember FMP having a sequel with Kurz and Mao's daughter
is it finished?

You got past the worst season, enjoy yourself now.

Yes

S1 is fun and has a good balance of serious drama and lighter comedic moments even if it's all a bit generic and tropey by modern standards.

Fumoffu is the rare comedy anime where the jokes aren't all just cringy overacting Japanese humor that doesn't land with Westerners who aren't autistic turbo-weebs. Nothing that happens in Fumoffu affects subsequent seasons so you can skip it if its SOL and comedy aren't your thing.

TSR is much more serious than S1 and will be a complete tonal 180 coming from Fumoffu. There's a big focus on character development and fleshing out backstories for the main cast. Beats S1 in both drama and animation but takes itself so seriously in places trying too hard to be edgy and grimdark that it backfires and becomes unintentional comedy (the multiple times where Sosuke and Gauron start going back an forth screaming "GAUROOOOOOOON!" "KASHIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!" At each other for minutes at a time in the middle of a fight scene like it's DBZ or something for instance)

IV was the least memorable to me. Tonally and plotwise it was similar to S1 but it wasn't executed as well. Maybe it's a better watch when you're not forced to wait a week in between episodes and go in knowing where the filler is beforehand.

Just watch fumofuu and stop. That is the only good season if full metal panic because it is hilarious. Show should have committed to being a comedy about a straight faced solider adjusting to society and being a dense fuck.

>Haven’t seen Invisible Victory yet
don't bother

I've heard this. Is it really that fucking bad? I'm literally rewatching the rest as I'm typing.

Attached: Lina Full Metal Panic.jpg (1239x935, 137.15K)

not the lowest budget thing ive seen but reasonable low and when you're making a mech series and you don't care about animating the weight or the sounds they make its clear they don't care.