He's got a point

He's got a point.

Attached: 1657303917733.png (801x588, 416.82K)

No one ever brings up how he's a jobber piece of shit, just laugh and clap going "He right, guyz!"

he got destroyed by a tranny no less

Could you defeat him? I doubt it.

I fucking love how anti-climactic some of the fights are in this series. It's the funniest shit

>What, you're not the best boxer in the world? Then your opinions are invalid.

No he doesn't. All the most successful societies give both genders the same rights.

>send people to the moon
>give women rights
>one (1) generation in
>"BUT MUH HECKIN NIGGERINOS"

>destroyed by a mental male
Women lose again.

Women had rights before the 1970s.

Not the same rights as men, retard.

Depends on how you define rights.
NS germany was by far the most advanced society of its time, with the highest standard of living, and while i think they had excellent women's rights they certainly didn't subscribe to the modern definition of the term.
"Equality" as it's sold to you now is just a (((capitalist))) trick to double the workforce and thus devalue the individual worker.

Attached: rhhr.jpg (1000x667, 137.79K)

What rights did men have that women didn't?

It's true, the mixing of the strong and the weak is unnatural

the whole point of Fire Punch is that the city people have created this cruel religion that has no higher or better goals that keeping the human race alive and suffering slightly longer, and making women into chattel is part of that

Might makes right. If you were really a man, you'd understand that.

The only non-anticlimactic fight I think is the Agni vs prisoners. Every other fights either ended up getting cut or resolve in a bleakly hilarious way

Yes . I as a jew I kneel

>Women and men are different so they should have different rights in a way that one side isn't more priviliged than the other
That's cool.
>Women and men are different so they should have different rights therefore women shoukd be breeding sows (like what the guy in your pic is trying to argue for)
That's not cool.

Jobbing doesn't prove him wrong

>Thats not cool.

Correct, it's fucking HOT.