She eats men to restore mana

She eats men to restore mana

Attached: FXHQKoHaQAEYR8q.jpg (1446x2048, 241.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emokakimasu/status/1199687360629243904
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about she eat mana to restore men?

She eats men for fun

Attached: Aoi Yuuki's other semen demon role.jpg (849x1200, 214.18K)

Absorption is hot

She eats SEmen to restore mana

Is she good in the gacha?

She's a loli and all japanese men are pedophiles so probably

I wouldn't mind being turned into ass fat for Shuten. It would truly be a honor

I want her to squeeze me dry

Attached: Maid Shuten.png (920x1266, 859.9K)

I'm okay with that, personally, I would be happy getting a shot at that ass, then paying for it very dearly.

I eat her ass to restore honor

In a metaphorical, sexual way I hope.

Attached: GIWTWM.png (812x959, 672.5K)

>Under the moonlight, a man-eating flower is glamorously in full bloom while stealing away the eyes of the people watching. A demon wearing a girl’s form, narrowing her eyes while licking her lips seductively. Although her outward appearance properly resembles a human girl, Shuten-douji is not a human being. Even though she seems to communicate with words like a human being, she is essentially a different being. Her preferences are similar to a human’s, but for her to love something is sophistry. Although she knows love, requests love, and embraces love, it is impossible to overlap that love with humans. Her love is accompanied with blood; her love spreads death; her love tears one’s heart. Therefore, she is a demon.

Attached: 1515868356937.jpg (900x1271, 409.31K)

is this photo with filter that ass is way to detailed

I don't think I've seen this one.

so , 80 % of the woman population ?

I'm sure she usually rapes them first.

Artist used a reference pic it looks like.
twitter.com/emokakimasu/status/1199687360629243904

Except when she doesn't because the writer can't fucking make up her mind and doesn't have the balls to show her being properly evil anymore.

Single hit NP, so no.

What's the appeal of this artist?

Attached: 5c6c3225959ac92d06884a3286fc91a0.jpg (1228x1736, 758.52K)

I know this thread won't last, but i want to lap up the wine near her crotch.

It's something of a feat how that entire character group plotline's been going on for like eight years with more interludes and full story chapter appearances than a lot of the cast and it still has basically gone nowhere.

She's not a looper and her NP is kinda shit but she hits hard, can stun and lower defense and has guts, which make her surprisingly good.
Plus you get to listen to her voice, and in the end isn't that why all of those who went all out for her wanted?