Made in Abyss

Finally got a chance to make a thread. This one, as always, is dedicated to my Precious fuhehing treasure. Say something nice about her.

Attached: FXJs2sJaAAARHGM.jpg (899x1185, 83.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/BMcgDakU.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isn’t she a rapist?

It's been repeated enough times on this board with ni evidence to be automatically true by the rule of Q so yeah sure fuck it she's a rapist I guess. I still love her.

She was repeatedly raped by an ugly bastard as a child that she became a dyke

Pretty much all women who have bad experiences with men acquire a taste for women, which is why 95% of women are bisexual

I missed this stinker like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Made in Abyss - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.57_[2017.08.12_13.02.04].jpg (1280x720, 64.78K)

She's going to realize I'm one of the good ones as soon as I touch her prison cords and she recieves signals from them containing my earnest thoughts and feelings toward her, that she is valued and loved unconditionally and I would throw myself between her and danger just as one would place their hand in the way of a knife approached their body; this is not a brave or even difficult act, it's just the subconscious knowing the torso must not be stabbed and acting accordingly. That's what she is to me. Something precious that I absolutely cannot afford to lose.

I just move away from the knife way instead of getting my hand stabbed.

That's quite a slow knife then.

Her death in the anime will be reposted for years to come. I hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am :)

is this just ryona for pedos

I don't think so. Vueko always asks for her partner's consent before she embraces the absolute and utmost depravity that the human mind can think of.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (630x398, 250.24K)

Cute wife inspecting a strange device she does not understand. There would be a lot of this cuteness if she fell into my home.

Pakkoyan was ascending to heaven in that panel, I don't know why retards think it's rape.

Me on the left

You're retarded, even if streaming was "supporting" the medium, you're still destroying it in the long term
What do you think will happen if Japs start to see the overseas market as profitable? Piracy is the only correct way of consuming anime as a westerner

*sniffs* OOOOOOH VERY PUNGENT MY DEAR
a.uguu.se/BMcgDakU.webm

Attached: 1651319877062.jpg (1920x1080, 530.28K)

[KEVIN PENKIN INTENSIFIES]

how much manga is left?

Plenty for a new season. Just one though.

how close would you say the manga is to finishing though? i heard tsukushi was slowing down and putting out chapters less often

Your own logic says you should buy the japanese blu-rays retard.