How would a Haruhi story be like, if it was anyone else's POV besides Kyon>

Attached: silly haruhi.png (1200x675, 1.08M)

You know like Koizumi, Yuki or Asahina? Maybe even Haruhi herself

>How would a Haruhi story be like
Endless 8 but every single episode.

Boring, probably.

Haruhi's perspective would be ??????
Weird shit happening all around but she's not supposed to know why. And a lot of stuff happening off screen.

Koizumi would be interesting
Yuki would be boring
Mikuru might be interesting, but most likely not

Mikuru seems to live an average high school girl life outside of the SOS. Yuki seems like she just goes home and stares at the walls. Can't even say she reads because iirc i didn't see any books at her apartment. Koizumi actually has a lot going on cause of the organization and taking care of closed space and everything. His thoughts would be interesting too.

Haruhi could be interesting too, I suppose.

would be good if we could get an alternate version of this masterpiece. but we can't even get a season 3

Mikuru: time travel training in the far flung future.

Yuki: Alien race making subtle contact with earth at a heightened sense of dilated time thus every fucking second of every fucking loop endless 8 stretched out long enough for Yuki to be able to block a laser beam with her hand.

Koizumi: wakes up with psychic powers and learns how everyone really feels about him being gay.

gimme lewd mikuru

Koizumi would definitely provide for a good read, as we know close to nothing about him. In a way, that's the same as Mikuru

Koizumi's perspective would be monster of the week interspersed with slice of life.

I wonder how Haruhi would view Kyon. And also the rest of the gang. It's pretty clear she sees (or saw) Mikuru as her personal sex toy of sorts

mikuru a best

Itsuki is interesting because he's working on a different level than the rest of the cast. He's constantly manipulating shit from the shadows and it's hard to tell exactly how honest he's being at any given time (he spent 9 books lying about getting orders from his higher ups before it was revealed he WAS the higher ups). It would be interesting to see a story from his POV where can finally get an answer to just how much influence over events he actually has.

And I'm like 90% certain the Computer Club President is one of his underlings

So about everyone agrees that Koizumi is the most interesting member? I do think people underrate his development just because he keeps putting up a facade, it still shows stuff about him

Well yeah, by the end of the LNs we know Koizumi has a lot going on, we just don't know the details. Mikuru and Yuki on the other hand, it's still kinda anyone's guess as to what they really do in their spare time, if anything. Mikuru doesn't seem like she gets direct tasks often, plus she is probably deterred from doing any more than is necessary in the past, and Yuki's job is literally to just observe and her hobby is reading which is not very exciting to read about.

Haruhi's perspective would be like a comfy school SoL comedy except every once in a while it would get super dark and depressing when she is mad at Kyon and having a bitch fit

There's a lot going on on Yuki's side, but it's more about her psychological introspection and growth (like her poem in Editor in Chief) than hobbies

Yuki probably is dealing with a ton of data we don’t know about. When she got sick she was dealing with another eldritch abomination in an alternate timeline so she probably is doing tons of shit simultaneously while looking like she is doing nothing.

An episode where you get a small story about each of the characters besides kyon from their perspective would be cool.

mikuru is such a cutie. i cannot get over her