Thoughts?

I asked an user from /c/ why he hated Any Forums and this was his response, what are your thoughts on this? And what are your thoughts on /c/ ?

Attached: D9E80145-FA3D-4FF4-99CD-7C8EEE5C41CD.jpg (750x1254, 287.62K)

Attached: 0BB9C8F8-A672-43D2-809A-478E3E3C0CC7.jpg (750x683, 190.05K)

He's right.

Another worthless thread by a dumb phonefag.

nino's brothers

Quick thoughts on /c/ ?

>anime discussion
>chat with friends
>chat with people I know
Embarrassing

He's right, I mostly use this shit hole for news anyways

He's right but not everyone is as sensitive as him. Some of us can comb through the shit for nice discussion

he sounds like an entry level normalfag

>thoughts on /c/
Containment board.

Largely correct. In the past 2 years the best anime/manga discussion's I've had were in Any Forums, which is simultaneously worse but has more soul than Any Forums.
Also mods please let this thread live for at least an hour.

Attached: asta.jpg (1080x1080, 415.65K)

Sounds like legitimate reddit cancer. Glad he's not here.

He's right about the /e/ threads. Coomers should just fuck off there, the board is slow solely for the reason that they're being parasites here.

/c/ is just waifu posting with no discussion, isn't it?

Yes im sure you had tons of fun discussing cowboy bebop and dragonball on Any Forums

Good for image dumps, awful for discussion.

Ninum Fraters....

i only discuss manga on Any Forums anything else is Any Forums level of discussion

>Use sage if you're not going to contribute something.
Right off the bat he's a faggot. Fuck him.

/w/ is the best anime board

Threads involving lolis will devolve into a lot worse than that these days thanks to a certain dedicated ban-evader who will not be named. It's so bad it makes you WISH it were just an /e/ dump, it'd make you lose less braincells.

hes mostly right, but hes delusional if he thinks Any Forums is alone in that or his own board isnt just as bad.
ive been across Any Forums, hell across the internet, and honestly? its all shit with similar problems. you can either tolerate it or you cant, and you'll keep moving around until you find the place where you finally can tolerate it because the majority happens to agree with you.

they discuss a lot there just check archives

wow totally forgot that exists

Any Forums is full of actually retarded sub 90 IQ ESL spics that can't hold any conversation. The rest is between mentally ill trannies and ironic weeb zoomers. The very small core that's actully are either too jaded to respond anything outside of their comfort zone and treat it all as trolling or people who keep to one or two anime/manga at most.
Gookmoot wanted to turn this site into a profitable ad site, so moderation went more r*ddit and tried to make to userbase more PC and safe too. So we are on 4channel.

There is a secret .don't tell anons but....Any Forums is worse than Any Forums

this board would be better if it actually was full of autistic spergs instead of failed normalfags and ironic weeaboos
i don't know why i'm still here

I'm not saying he's wrong - he raises solid points
I'm saying that he ignored the good parts of Any Forums

The entire reason as to why I, and most posters, cannot leave Any Forums is simply due to the sheer level of honesty on the board.
Of course it would generate a huge amount of unreadable crap but at the same time, the culture forces you to get some skin and learn how to filter the shitpost from the actual topics that you can discuss

Not replying to trolls is a solid virtue
But doing so requires massive investment in self-discipline.
It takes only 2 dumbposters to ruin an entire thread but sometimes, mods can get some balls and clean it up.

Attached: 887.png (1000x685, 696.33K)

I like coming here and being a juvenile faggot, it's very cathartic

I don't see the point of being uppity about image dump boards. Of course it's not going to be as trash, cause there's far less to do.

>Mostt anons treat opinion as fact
Isn't this an issue across this entire website? It isn't as bad in other places if anything>Your favorite show/character/genre is and always will be shit to others
Depends if you are in an obvious bait thread
>too many shitposts
I feel this is one of the more regulated place so shitposts are not that high.
>/e/ dumps
Just don't go to those threads.
>Off topic discussion
I have not seen t his happen too often
>Lolis will devolve into horny shitposts
Same as above basically.
Any Forums certainly has its issues but I feel like he is exaggerating some of the problems about this board, it is not perfect place, but I still find it to be one of the more enjoyable boards on this website.

ironic you post kemono friends

Yeah, same with /e/.
Some threads really are just dumps, and sometimes someone gets the idea to spam threads, but honestly a few ecchi discussion threads are fine. Multiple, constant shounenshit generals are way worse for board health.

Mostly correct, but you eventually learn to ignore most of the retards (which is easy when you avoid threads for any popular series) and, as time goes on, it gets easier and easier to just scroll past them.

Attached: 1657312612168.jpg (849x1200, 230.98K)

>iToddler filename
>off-topic thread
Honestly, I just want the gook to rangeban all phoneposters from this godforsaken website.

Attached: attention.jpg (640x633, 61.32K)

>chat with friends
Good thing this board is for friendless Any Forumsutists only, he doesn't need to come here.

i think all slurs like "nigger" or "tranny" shoul be banned
post quality would be immediatly better

Attached: kinon.jpg (605x738, 91.32K)

With the manga starting in '05 and Konata being 17, she's about 34 now. Do you think she's happy?

Fuck you, Niggertranny

I'm just going to blame Any Forums as per usual

Slow