Worst anime of 2022?

Worst anime of 2022?

Attached: marin 1st.jpg (736x736, 86.6K)

The dangerous hacker one. Thing is straight up garbage.

The femcel isekai is the worst

10 DECADES MORE

Probably some obscure shit you haven't heard of

This is certainly the worst season on 2022, so check back in a few weeks for what is the strongest contender for worst show.

birdie wing

It is probably going to be either Hoshi no Samidare or Hataraku Maou Sama S2

almost all of them are trash usually there is at least one show that isn't some trash tier moeshit garbage to pedophile virgin. But nothing to watch this season really.

You posted it.

Shit taste, Birdie Wing is kino.

There's MiA Season 2, but that's about it.

Hoshi no samidare just aired

Attack on Titan
Demon Slayer
My Dress Up Darling
Love is War
Spy x Family

because fuck mainstream shit

What would be the good anime of 2022?

>Demon Slayer
This.

>Attack on Titan
You could have just ended here

while it has a great setting and plot the fucking toddler tier character give HARD pedo vibes. They couldn't fucking make them at least tweens or something ffs.

>give HARD pedo vibes
You sound like a normalfag

spy x cringe
my dress up faggot
demon zoomer

>give HARD pedo vibes
And Demon Slayer doesn't?

>popular = bad
Once you'll stop being 13, remember this and laugh at it

no, I'm just tired of japs and their pedophilic tendencies. I've read tons of lightnovels and watched tons of anime and read tons of manga I can't stand that shit. Reason why I started reading chinkshit novels because it's like japshit but without the pedophilia, cringe weeb protags and japculturecirclejank.

love is gay
attack on turds

attack on shit is the only thing watchable even if the plot is shit

I loved Bisque anime but holy shit how bad it aged. Maybe it's because we all know the second season would be an absolute turd.

He's right, they're all lowest common denominator garbage

spy x shit
kunoichi SHITbaki

I'm not user, but any recommendations? Been looking into starting adding some chinkshit to my list but haven't found anything yet.

Spy x Family is a meme. Demon Slayer is all special effects, no substance - basically a Michael Bay movie in anime form. My Dress Up Darling is basically a softcore hentai. Attack on Titan and Kaguya-sama are the only mainstream seasonals this year that were actually tolerable. Not good, but tolerable.

>i-i-i must be contrarian

You're favorite show. Even if it's some shitty obscure 80s ova, it transcends time to be the worst anime of 2022.