So what will happen from now after his death...

So what will happen from now after his death? Will fictions mentioning him be banned or will they make more to immortalize him?

Attached: Abe.jpg (462x680, 85.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/puresportscar/status/1545372567221186560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait
nigga got shot? No sticky?

>nigga got shot?
Yes, unironically.

Attached: efew.jpg (770x770, 146.41K)

Got a sticky on pol. Also, my nigga Abe got popped by a motherfucking blunderbuss. This shit looks like the type of gun you spawn with at level one.

Attached: IMG-20220708-WA0004.jpg (1024x576, 55.14K)

>nigga got shot? No sticky?
Why? He isn't no mangaka.

WTF
He has Any Forums meme status.

What's more important is how did the shooter got this close.

Attached: download.jpg (268x188, 8.9K)

heroic spirit abe...

Shitposting memes that newfag cancer took seriously isn't Any Forums sticky worthy. He hated anime and otakushit.

>So what will happen from now after his death?
we will fear for next kny season and csm in october

Attached: file.png (936x548, 691.82K)

>He hated anime and otakushit.
He was LITERALLY Any Forums?

he was the best character in szs

Attached: file.png (596x603, 204.01K)

twitter.com/puresportscar/status/1545372567221186560

>....eeeh!?

I think it was a set up. Shigeru Ishiba is behind this assassination

wtf will happen now that the ceo of anime is dead

Where does his security detail rank of the jobber list

What is it i cant see without an account

Expect less impregnation hentai without him pulling the strings behind the scenes.

That's insane - how the hell was an assassin allowed so close and given enough time to fire TWO shots at Abe? Judging by the video, Abe would have likely lived even if the cops/secret service/whatever stopped the shooter after the first shot. Abe just stood there stoically like nothing happened.

>Japan is safe no need to worry about shit!
>I'm just play some gacha on my shift and the..*BANG*

He fucking hated anime and manga and was hated by fucking everyone on the anime industry, you can bet there are literally directors throwing death parties right now.

Aniki wasn't a mangaka either.

They won't be having jobs for long so pretty low. Also there's already Japanese netizens calling out his security detail by individual for failing in their duties.

They had zero preparation for something like that, the bodyguards are basically only trained for knife attacks, a gun attack is inconceivable in Japan, thats why the entire public stood there even after the first shot, in america everyone would have started running away

>Abe's personal female bodyguard: 23-year-old became the Prime Minister's bodyguard, killing 0.2 seconds and defeating 10 strong men with bare hands
>failed to protect her client from one lone dude who missed the first shot

Attached: 944ee214732f44159616666bfe7bfcac.jpg (640x452, 56.07K)

WHERE IS THE STICKY
HE DESERVES ONE

I bet they were grubbing.

Attached: grubbin.jpg (315x242, 29.66K)

Bro, i used to live near Yamato saidaiji. I'm from the mud. We were really in them trenches

Of course, there wasn't enough fucking and family making for him. The whole "will they won't they" tease of years won't raise Japan's birth rate.

Is he actually even dead yet?

HOW DARE SHE NOT STOP A FUCKING BULLET WITH HER SWORD

Why there's no JAV about her...

Yes, the relative safety of Japan is what allowed Abe and his entourage to lower their guard.
This isn't America, where they need to cordon half a city because the President saw the bathroom was taken and had to pee in the backyard.

Attached: 1568790491095.jpg (704x396, 22.89K)