Hoshi no Samidare

don't mind me, just slidin' to the 10th page

Attached: 1654710391153.webm (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Noi wearing a cute crown

Attached: 1633447553407.jpg (1110x1032, 82.18K)

Not like this.

Attached: 1657307582309.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Went way way better than I expected after these trailers. Even if the budget drops later, I know it will, it's still going to be okay.

the animation is pretty jank but it could be worse, at least we finally got an anime

Attached: 1633358648607.jpg (1920x1080, 125.17K)

I'm not sure what to think about it, might just be coping but felt like it was kinda ok ?
but at the same time the animation during action scenes is definitly NG and even de voice acting sounds kinda fucked up at times (especially lizard)
But at the same time there is just no way this is getting so much better that the later fights aren't a complete disaster
at the very least I didn't hate it

Attached: sami.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

Oh nononononononono

Can't wait for all the cope ITT.

at this point after kumo desu ga nani ka and kenja no deshi I'm fine with an adaptation like this, at least it's not a dumpsterfire, just kind of low quality

Why is yofukashi no uta getting so much better treatment?
Is it because they think it's going to be the new bisque doll?

Like, what? A decade of hype? For this trash? lol this is shield hero all over again

so fucking unfair
the ost and animation manage to make it one of the more interesting show this season while the whole plot and characters is actually pretty lame while the goat gets ruined

hug the lizard

Attached: 1644431892110.jpg (1920x1080, 179.77K)

Is it just me or does the whole episode looks kinda blurry even in still frame ?

Samidare wants to destroy the world because she has smelly feet

Strap yourself in, user, you will love it.

It wasn't nearly as bad as you guys made it up to be, but honestly the worst parts of the animation in this episode does not give me any optimism for the future fights and later episodes.

I don't even remember the fights for anything but their emotional impact which won't depend on animation at all.

Because that isn't adapting a manga that stopped publishing over a decade ago.

fuck you, I'm gonna have fun

Attached: 1647503448429.jpg (1920x1080, 198.67K)

In the beginning I kinda agree but the latter part of the manga has some really nice fighting scenes, the final fight in particular is full of amazing panels which clearly will be disasters with the animation as it is currently

>this is the kind of series Any Forums used to suck off
That was awful. Even putting aside the crap animation, that story was bad.

at the very least I don't have any complait so far with our queen

Attached: sami2.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Yofukashi no Uta isn't a good comparison since it doesn't have any action. Engage Kiss or RWBY are probably a better points of comparison since those are actually action shows

alright you can go back to watching dragonball big boy

This looks unforgivably bad. Did they make this as a money laundering scheme?

The story is, in fact, very basic and not really different aside from a lot of manga out there (even given the fact it's an old one), aside from one really nice touch which isn't even heavily emphasized. It's the characters and their development which make the manga so good.

I mean I would kinda agree but this is the first episode and the amount of action is basically 1 really short fight that was a slide presentation and samidare falling from the roof which is also the end scene of yofukashi no uta episode 1
In both case in this first episode there wasn't that much to animate but clearly yofukashi no uta got a lot more of effort/money/time put in it resulting in some really nice visuals and music

Attached: [SubsPlease] Hoshi no Samidare - 01 (1080p) [CACF3246].webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

If you want a better story, read Spirit Circle or Sengoku youko

I mean the whole intro scene with noi explaining the whole thing with animal knights and a princess and the end of the world is supposed to sound cliche and ridiculous
then you get the first encounter with the doll that make yuuhi realize it's actually serious business
It takes a special kind of adhd to take it at face value and assumes this is actually the point of the whole work

there's a lot of faces missing in the ED

Attached: 1633509710919.jpg (1920x1080, 397.58K)

They should animate Spirit Circle instead

will probably be added over time.
Also who else liked Planet with, that show was great