I don't give a shit about how much a classic the first part is. I literally can't endure watching this thing...

I don't give a shit about how much a classic the first part is. I literally can't endure watching this thing, the animation, pacing, the plot, this is just a mess.

Attached: english_lupin_the_3rd_part_1.png (800x450, 537.36K)

try skipping ahead to the episodes miyazaki directed if you've not seen them yet, some of the animation is significantly better for those. it's still rough, but there are a handful of really great episodes in part 1, but unlike a lot of other people here I wouldn't say you're missing out too badly. there's so much other good lupin out there. hell, you'd have a pretty great experience with lupin if you just watched 4, 5 and 6 and then some movies and specials

Honestly I wouldn't watch every episode of the first three parts. Just look up the consensus on which are regarded to be the best/most iconic episodes and watch those.

In particular you'll probably burn yourself out trying to watch all the episodes of part 2.

Every episode of Part 1 is iconic in one way or the other, it should be watched fully.

The weird pacing Is typical of stuff from that time. Especially if you're watching dubbed, you get weird moments of silence. And frankly, I love It. It's so much more realistic

People just jump the bandwagon because it's an iconic franchise and miyazaki has involved with it, but the animation quality is basically just one step above from clutch cargo. Second part is better tho. I wouldn't recommend green jacket to anyone unless you're a die hard lupin fan.

I disagree, a lot of them are pretty forgettable. The best episodes from part 1 are easily
>the one where Lupin is in prison waiting to be executed
>the one with Mamo
>the one with where they have 24 hours to make a heist or their bomb collars will explode
>the one with the grandson of the original Lupin's rival
>every episode focused on Goemon

Yeah, it's hasn't aged too well though I'd still rewatch it as opposed to some of Part 2's worst like the Food World ep.

P38!

I repeat, every episode is iconic, has been referenced since, and it should be watched fully.

Attached: 19525934.gif (500x378, 740.62K)

>In particular you'll probably burn yourself out trying to watch all the episodes of part 2.
That's why you should only watch the episodes where Fujiko is involved as a damsel. Those are the only good ones.

>gorillian episodic series is hard to binge

geeeee

>the plot
What did he mean by this?

Whoa! How'd he do that!

The best way to watch the earlier parts is casually instead of binging. Treat it like a Saturday morning cartoon—throw on a couple of episodes at the most, spread out however you feel like it. You can even mix and match if you want.

It's mostly episodic with a very loose canon so there's no need to hard watch everything in order.

Terrible bait. Part 1 is easily the best part.

Do this.

fuck everybody in this thread talking shit about Part 1

That's your problem? Not that it looks ugly and unfashionable?

>the one where Lupin is in prison waiting to be executed
That's a great one.

>Not that it looks ugly and unfashionable?
Why are you gay?

Based pycal

Says the contrarian faggot who wants to dick an mc that looks like a monkey.

Can't go a minute without thinking of cock?