How will the community react when his time comes?

How will the community react when his time comes?

Attached: Hayao_Miyazaki_cropped_1_Hayao_Miyazaki_201211.jpg (2420x3012, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"He was a dork."

"KFC on christmas is a japanese tradition"

I won't miss him.

Can’t be more shocking than Abe

Yeah RIP

all his fans and more importantly all millenials/zoomers who were sort of into anime and know that the cool people like him will have a meltdown and the internet will be unusable for at least 2 weeks

All his movies are boring.

Not enough explosions, retard?

I'll use it as an excuse to remind people why shit like Dall-E is garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=ngZ0K3lWKRc

Attached: miyazaki_ai.jpg (1100x620, 70.33K)

Headline: Global Animation Community Finally Freed from Grip of Closet Pedophile

Never cared much for the senile dotard. His stories are puerile mainstream garbage. His messages ham-fisted. And his signature nude-girl-scene inclusions are just an odd obsession to have, particularly in kids movies. He's pretty much already dead since he stopped making movies. His actual passing wouldn't change much in that regard unlike Miura.

Did you know he's self-identified as a marxist since he was young, avoided visiting the USA when they attacked Iraq and said a lot of people in the industry are like him?

>Closet Pedophile
That's 99.99% of people working in the industry, the other .01% draw Galko-chan

Lota of eulogies and then move on. Given his age it won't be shocking when it happens and his productive years are mostly behind him.

>puerile mainstream garbage
>messages ham-fisted
>signature nude-girl-scene inclusions are just an odd obsession to have, particularly in kids movies
That's 98% of anime.

Attached: 1657300934512.gif (498x278, 224.43K)

Galko is 15 or something, pedo

I will react calmly. He hasn't made anime for a long time, we won't lose anything. Good movies, but they didn't touch my soul.

Attached: Kaze is not here.png (384x384, 142.35K)

-we're already monitoring your location:_

Based.

if "pedophile" refers to the modern definition which seems to be "girls under 18" I'm pretty sure it's just 99% of men

Well, not bad, I love Miyazaki now.

pretentious egomaniac, would spit on the ground when he finally kicks the bucket
also his works are pale and puzzling
idc what you guys say. i watched spirited away when i was 13, 18 and 22. the experience has always been...nauseating? as shit. I dont get how hordes of midwits praise it as some shakespeare-level revolutionary stuffs