World Trigger

Considering reading the manga,what am i in for?

Attached: 5909614-1.jpg (610x960, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0JGNj5IJYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Duckfaces, extreme amounts of tactical autism, and a long con designed to get you to read a sports manga disguised as a battle shonen

Attached: 81792251_p0.jpg (2000x1216, 383.73K)

Yeah, it's great.

Power through the first couple of volumes. The start is shit. It starts off trying to be more of a generic shounen but after a while the mangaka started doing what he actual enjoyed, just gets better from there.

the first few volumes are the great filter.

Entertaining. TOURNAMENT ARCS. The author paces it how he wants to goddammit. Which I can respect, but it also means once you get caught up.... boy, feels slow.

Also it's very dry and hyper focused on the battles and such. I could do with slightly more character moments, but w/e.

This guy is pretty based

Attached: images.jpeg-12.jpg (547x561, 47.77K)

You are in for anything you want. The author can't do it. But ths author's friend will complete it.

XCOM

Frozen Synapse

Hiatus

Attached: shiratori_NK-1544879761792843776-0.jpg (1024x588, 113.55K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J0JGNj5IJYI
>starts playing
>see this guy running towards your ass
what do?

Attached: 1641667513006.webm (720x404, 2.96M)

Toei's redemption arc with season 2 and 3

Attached: JQpSsg22iNN3.jpg (4576x2574, 1.09M)

Die

Attached: worf.jpg (271x331, 18.53K)

Get someone else to rain down some tactical strikes for me

It's fun and autistic

A slow opening, fun middle arc, extremely fun tournament arc, and then things slow to a crawl once you catch up on the latest arc and hope the author doesn't die.

Fun battle manga, not much else

I think it would be cool for Ashihara to design a Yugioh archetype

the worst case of same face within a shonen manga in the last ten years. You better read it all in one go because reading this shit monthly and trying to keep like 50 same looking characters straight is a black and white comic is annoying

The trick is to not swear the side characters you don’t care about.

eh, the sad part is that the series does a pretty good job of including and reusing older side characters instead of filtering them out after they job. Also, since the series is so tactic based and minor and unique uses of a limited power pool are responsible for some of the biggest series, it actually kind of important to no what the side characters are capable of

20 years of adventure with the author dying before the guys reach the start of the big pay-off
its fun

Couldn't be worse than Tokyo Revengers could it?

It's better than Tokyo Revengers long neck design