Ousama Ranking 202

>the clown can't sense that Bojji is strong
>has to use golems to fight
Clown confirmed weakling. Zakichads win.

Attached: weird hat.jpg (597x701, 119.24K)

Zaki already lost, though.

Attached: 1652467571603.jpg (867x451, 122.17K)

Running away isn't winning.

Attached: friendless loser with no food.jpg (708x424, 79.74K)

Zaki's death magic didn't work on him before he took off, or am I remembering wrong?

Attached: 1656703062107.png (2037x3160, 2.71M)

You're correct; the death magic didn't affect him at all. Now that it's unlikely that the clown is a golem because he eats, and the "cursed people can't be Zaki'd" theory is dead, I wonder what gives the clown immunity. Maybe the Ranking has developed anti-God magic or something.

Attached: 1657296955905.jpg (800x800, 45.73K)

>Bojji's voice actress got corona.
And right before the live event too. What a shame, I hope she gets better.

Attached: Hinata.jpg (810x1533, 441.97K)

>actor has to deeply apologize for getting an infectious disease that's practically unavoidable these days
I hope she gets well quickly. It's a shame that the event-goers won't be able to see her in person, but at least her speaking role is the easiest one to find a workaround for.

What awful timing. Poor thing.

Attached: FSOarV2UYAAhEwz.jpg (2886x4096, 785.86K)

So, there's a chance that the next chapter will show us what one of the Ranking Association people actually looks like.
The preview panel isn't gray so it's not a flashback scene, but I have a suspicion that the Rankingfag isn't going to appear where Bojji and Kage currently are. This six-fingered dude could be in a scene where he's checking up on Desha. Or keeping tabs on Ouken. Of course, my predictions are usually wrong.

Attached: sicko fingers.jpg (708x208, 22.5K)

What is he saying in the middle of the chapter, when they are talking about kings? My fragmentary nihon-go tells me he is asking Bojji/Kage what's good about being a king or something. Or second-guesses the value of a king, I am not sure. It happens after Bojji tells him he wants to become the no. 1.

Being an Ousama Ranking fan is suffering without any translations going on.

vol 14 cover, will be out in August

Attached: 20220708_141437.jpg (704x1000, 161.78K)

and Tooka having breaks after 3-4 chapters

I feel like there is some dark origin for Judge's past. He is the only guardian of the vault besides the shadows. I feel like he is the last survivor of his ethnicity, save for Miranjo maybe, since he is most likely a Hyouma.
But considering that everybody else is a shadow I feel like they are all dead. And maybe he is alive because of some bullshit magic or immortal. Hell maybe he even wished for that himself or there is some curse or whatever involved. I wonder if he truly needs food or if he ate because they gifted it to him and saying no would be rude. Or maybe he wanted to talk to them because of the crown.

I want a physical English release.

Attached: 1654694375399.jpg (1000x1000, 59.1K)

I wonder. I thought of one of Gerslan's men but it could be everything. It could be a random bandit that threatens them so that Bojji and/or the clown show off their power, it could be Oyab again or someone else that secretly followed them, could be a fucking god even.

Once again, I invite you to do a quick MTL. This manga is not hard to understand.

make me think if the six-fingered dude is traveling with Clown or can be summoned, as he wasn't present when Geslan's army was in Kuhya

It does seem possible that he's immortal, considering the Zaki-Satun bit. Ouken ate when he was immortal too. Why the clown still has his ego if he's immortal is a mystery though. There's still a tiny chance that Ouken is still immortal even though he got his ego back, so that could be related to the clown's condition.

There are five fingers (fingers, no thumb) shown in that panel there. Oyab doesn't have a six-fingered hand. I don't think there will coincidentally be someone other than the Ranking guy that has a six-fingered hand unless that guy's whole race has hands like that.

I still believe that immortality doesn't necessarily involve insanity, and that this is rather a product of the way Ouken was turned into an immortal. It was basically caused by a maniac evil god drinking the blood of murdered people so insanity is kind of a given, be it karma or the essence of what is causing the immortality for him (dead people).
There might be ways to achieve immortality and normal people just don't know about it or cannot make it work. Even when Satun knew how to do it his first two attempts didn#t work out either.

Attached: tumblr_b245e56f2a92e3cb67ab56745c6e199b_157726a5_1280.jpg (836x891, 247.65K)

Probably Toka will appear at the event but I don't know if he will show his face, as he has always remained anonymous even to his family

Despa seems pretty sure that immortality and the ego cannot coexist, but I suppose the wise Despa has been wrong enough to doubt. It's certainly possible that Satun's method of creating immortalty was flawed.
Regardless, if you can use a demon wish to circumvent the "ego and immortality incompatible" rule, that would be enough to explain how the clown could be immortal with his ego intact. I doubt the demon corpse and child in the vault are the only demons the ranking has ever possessed.

Dammit I completely overlooked this.
Well there goes my theory about shadow people being nothing but shadows.

Maybe he will appear with a mask.

Attached: 884444l747.jpg (1175x842, 80.5K)