Monster Musume

Is the series dead?

Attached: F9C9F2E6-25E5-453A-A3D5-D374BC004F97.jpg (750x750, 92.86K)

to many monsters. not enough harem hijinks.

miia neglected as a character

Okayado was an absolute idiot who thought viewers would care for nameless cowgirls and wasted an entire year on it

crab wrote himself into a corner, probably would have done better with rotating plots and characters

He should have just ended it when he realized he had no ideas left.

Okayado needs to return to smut.

>Monster musume anime has no chance of S2
>Manga is dead
>The spider/harpy/cyclops game isn't selling
>We probably won't get monster girl academy because of this
Monster girls really are dying

Attached: 1335863192663.png (452x710, 362.78K)

good

Dude I just want monster girl academy, I've wanted to see that game TL'd for at least 5 years now. I don't give a shit if no other MG games come out after that.

And then spent the next year on random snakes. Then the next year on random horses.

Yes, that's what happens when you discard your main cast and plot in favor of legions of no name blank slates with the exact same body tipe and less that a page's worth of staying power.
Fuck you crab, should have stayed in the house

I stopped around when they introduced the vampire girl in the manga. What has happened since then? Monster girls were on the rise, but I guess they declined.

Should have focused on Centorea's tits instead of all those other random girls.
Harem inflation in ecchi is worse than power-level inflation in battle shounen. Keep the harem within reasonable limits if you want people to care.

He did a bunch of arcs where he focused on subspecies instead of the main cast (again) and now everyone is trapped in a literal highschool romcom manga that was actually a grimoire and is being used as an excuse showing off other species of monster girls instead of the main cast (again).

Attached: d8d4885d-34f9-40fd-9930-ee6923838b6d.png (1126x1600, 2.01M)

He did an entire arc with heavy focus on her and horsegirls just recently and it almost killed the series.

I guess he wanted to prolong it by introducing subspecies, but the main cast was great and fun. Now people don't talk about the manga.

In the 7 years since the anime aired, he could have made chapters about
>Zombina's origin, what she was like before and what lead to her zombification
>Introduced a shota younger brother of kimihito
>Got a mangaka to do a MON spinoff
>Elaborate on doppel's true nature and origins
>Show rachnera's family
>Introduce a rival

Attached: Timeisfadingaway.png (807x563, 35.01K)

>Monster girls really are dying
Never. Monstergirls are eternal. Dotr will be upon us any day now

When will vore get its turn in anime? It's 2022 and we have yet to see a studio made anime or hentai featuring giantess content

He should do like the Jun series of monstergirls,
>1 MC
>1 monster girl
>MC get to know their quirks, personality and mostergirl necesities
>MC get better as person while helping the monster girl
>fell in love
>marry
>next saga

I love how you repressed the memory of the yukionna onsen volume.