You did watch Hyouka, right user?

You did watch Hyouka, right user?

Attached: 1655986313561.jpg (2000x1372, 387.79K)

Yes.

How could you tell?

Attached: Ore_ki.jpg (1700x1069, 482.87K)

yes and it was boring as fuck

It's been a while but i don't remember this episode. Where is it from

ofcourse

Attached: hyk.png (1663x928, 2.12M)

Watching it weekly with Any Forums was a mistake.
Binging it on a comfy rainy day was the way to go.

Yes, still waiting for that movie or for the author to put out a new volume.

Poor man's Monogatari

It was so fucking boring, the only thing that saved the anime was animation.
'Boring' not as in 'slice of life' boring, but the overall pace was so slow, little to no motion overall.
>inb4 it's a thinking show! Not supposed to happen much!
In death note, the manga I vividly remember a wall of text with a lot of thinking but in the background there was a little toy duck flying through the water to make this acceptable, there was 'something' happening even if it had no relevance to the plot whatsoever.

>ore ki
>ki ni narimasu
What's the show's obsession with people turning into trees?

It's an OVA

nape sex

Yes, thank you for reminding me I need to rewatch it too. Such a beautiful anime, very impressive visuals.

It took me 3 attempts to finish it. I remember being quite pissed about the solution of the found footage case, everything was pointless and even the viewers got baited ... What's the point of a ~3 episode long riddle if the outcome was more or less "it was never about the riddle itself", or "it doesn't really matter".

Kyoani visuals never disappoint

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 66.09K)

Oh yes, Kyoani is gone.

The secret society fakeout in the first episode was the best part of the show.

Yeah I watched it twice. Rarely watch an anime a second time too. I thought there'd be more hints and stuff to find watching it a second time that you wouldn't notice before, but I didn't really see anything.

I watched the OP on youtube. The lyrics make me sad.

There's a blink-or-miss-it moment that hints at Juumonji's identity before it's revealed in the scene where Satoshi starts fire in the clubroom

Nichijou was better

It's a miracle that I liked it. I thought it was pretty boring up until around episode 6 when the show clicked with me.

I don't usually watch more than 2 episodes of a show I don't really like. I guess it was just the gorgeous animation that kept me watching and I'm very grateful that I did.

I actually prefer pizza rolls to Nichijou

Volume 7 where