This episode is so goddamn uncomfortable

This episode is so goddamn uncomfortable

Attached: stranger danger.jpg (3437x2155, 505.68K)

I will never understand why out of all the fucked up relationships in the series, this is the one that triggers people.
It is not even the creepiest age gap subplot Sakura is a part of.

Haven't seen it in a while but I never got why the dad never told her that her grandfather lived close to where they were staying. Was there a reason?

Me on the left.

it is simply a broken father missing his daughter and being happy/proud of his grandchild, it's as sweet as it is heart-breaking

They're just obviously getting uncomfortable because its an old bearded man who is comforting Sakura and not a tall thin lanky handsome bishonen fujo bait with a sadistic smile who is holding her shoulders "gently".

Uhhhhmm, sorry sweaty, but it is extremely uncomfortable for a man(male) to show any kind of feelings to a mere child(age 21 and below, as that is when their brains start to develop fully.)

Things got awkward in the family after he stole his daughter and fucked her to death.

how does it feel to become a faggot on this episode OP?

Attached: 1454305469898.jpg (640x480, 66.46K)

On a first time viewing maybe. Knowing he's Nadeshiko's dad and that Fujitaka was aware makes it a lot better. Still weird that Fuji didn't mention it to Sakura.

Was the creepiness and fake-out intentional or is Japan really that dense? I mean, if they didn't mean it that way then they would have just mentioned that he was her grandfather from the beginning instead of hiding it from the viewer. But considering there are apparently people like and others in the thread who can't see how the epsiode was weird before the reveal, makes me wonder if the writers were the same way and the viewer just just meant to see nothing wrong there.

With CLAMP who knows? They love degeneracy and wholesomeness about equally. They also love being cryptic about mundane things.

Hijacking this thread to say I just finished the series! It was cute and comfy and good, first half was better than the second though and I might be less positive on it if I didn't watch one episode a day with my breakfast.
Picrel was great and the teddy bear thing, need to watch the movie 2 now and it's all over...

Attached: SukiDa.png (742x620, 753.83K)

Why is this thread full of retards? He's her great-grandfather, not her grandfather.

>oh btw your great grandfather is still alive
>she misses his granddaughter
>Sakura becomes a vessel for that love

Every retard ITT never had parents, let a alone a grandparent.

what is this from? I watched all of cardcaptor sakura and both movies and I don't remember this at all.

Literally one of the best episodes, stop being a pedo and appreciate the family bonding.

We didn't know he was her great grandfather until like the last minute of the episode retard

It's a great series. I watched the Nelvana dub a lot as a kid but only went through the original in my adult life and absolutely loved it. It's a masterpiece.

I hate being alive. Listen to Anno.

>Oh no, old man approaches young girl is creepy.
Geez you people. Talk about finding looking for salt rocks in a pack of sugar.

Attached: 1626979779631.png (507x553, 434.39K)