What is your go to comfy read?

what is your go to comfy read?
for me it's Blame!, I can't get enough of it, following Killy through the landscape is just very relaxing in a way

Attached: 5-o.jpg (1400x1100, 317.52K)

I should keep reading Abara.

Attached: blame-1589418648415-6742.jpg (1366x768, 955.3K)

i dont have one

The best one: Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

Attached: k12.jpg (828x1200, 126.39K)

rather than comfy I'd call it depressing
you rarely meet humans, even if there are any they're not even human anymore, being half cyborg and shit

>dude buildings lmao

it's what makes it comfy, just walking across empty structures for pages on end, I actually hate the fact that he meets people & cyborgs so often
t.builder

I re-read Dorohedoro pretty much twice a year. I think it's just all the characters turning an absolutely terrible existence into somehow looking comfy. I also didn't understand the concept of a waifu until I saw Noi.

Attached: Dv2hmyKXgAAjKFk.jpg (266x447, 57.74K)

people can find serenity and peace in solitude and ruin

Attached: 45380c53-a1b3-4347-ad17-b9a94eff14c1.jpg (1806x2560, 714.21K)

>he thinks Blame!chads care for Any Forums's recommendations

It's Blame for me too. I find it very calming, art is beautiful, world is full of intrigue. I've read through the manga countless times, should really buy a physical copy

For me it's Fire Punch, especially the post-tree arc

Attached: 1589243784480.png (1024x1024, 725.16K)

such an awesome sci-fi setting, it's a shame we have no decent adaptation
Netflix completely missed the point in their shitty movie, making it about the characters and one specific level.

It will never get a "decent adaptation" Blame! is one of the hardest mangas to adapt, I don't think any budget or studio could do it justice.

>Blame! is one of the hardest mangas to adapt
I just don't think that's the case, all it needs is skilled background artists, Dorohedoro had a very good team when it came to drawing the hole
I think the city can be depicted in a very decent way if the proper team gets hold of it, the problem is the studio needs to be committed to Blame's actual essence and not take the netflix route of character drama, episodes should heavily focus on simply exploring and walking.
in a way it may be too avant-garde to risk adapting, especially with the attention span of the current anime fan.

shitflix movie was very decent user. hate it all you want, but it was as good as it was going to be.

it really wasn't, they could've done way better if they tried
Netflix has deep pockets, or at least had them back then, they choose the safe route.

Nichijou

Girls Last Tour, Blame is too dreary and dystopian for it to be a comfy read