With Abe dead this is getting axed, isn't it?

With Abe dead this is getting axed, isn't it?

Attached: F.jpg (1280x720, 91.02K)

No but Chainsaw Man will be heavily censored now

At some point you have to look at yourself and wonder if memes are all you have going for you in life.

Attached: 16343352103.png (255x251, 69.67K)

No because the manga is set in a fictional counter based on cold war era Germany plus Japan is not filled with sensitive snowflakes that always demand everything violence to be censored/canceled

>counter
*country

They kind of do. It's a social expectation to show you care. Things like Fire Force paused and changed things because of the kyoani fire.

the manga might go on a short break but a lot of manga will, the anime is back in October.

Hell yes, should had been yuri

Abe was hacked by an axe? What a way to go.

>the manga might go on a short break but a lot of manga will,
I think you guys overdosed on the Abe memes kool aid

Attached: 1523483546890.jpg (737x621, 87.25K)

The fuck are you talking about?

nothing
OP is larping as usual

Abe was assassinated while giving a speech. Died in the hospital. Former naval Self Defense Force member has been implicated and arrested.

Strange news to wake up to I guess. However that's no reason to cancel a manga; at the most it might go on hiatus and skip a chapter until the public forgets.

Sure thing faggot

Attached: 1a17526ef452821c05fa1d112b44a12a1568823572_full.png (640x360, 286.48K)

>sensitive snowflakes that always demand everything violence to be censored/canceled
We had one decapitation 20+ years ago and we still cannot have dismemberment in anime to this day

Aftee the Tohoku earthquake, there were no scenes of destroyed buildings or rubble for what, a whole years?

Anime with big waves were censored too. That comedy sisterfucking one with lanky character design, for example. Softenni too afaik.

and the former naval Self Defense Force member inspired his plan on the SxF manga?

The anime's second cour hopefully shouldn't be affected since it's a few months from now, but we can only really guess.

Are you retarded, user?
It's getting axed because it's about a family and Abe was the one subsidizing anime about families.

No clue, I’m not OP. I just popped in because this was the only thread I saw that referenced the event.

Going to take them a while to forget an assassination, let alone Abe’s assassination.

>anons think Japan will ban all shooting game, all anime about guns just because former PM is assassinated
Any Forums is retarded