Kanojo, Okarishimasu

Will Reiji ever reward us with the sight of Chizuru doing her business? Why can't he show Chizuru on the pot but he can show Kazuya sitting on one?

Attached: 1648472255064.png (900x1300, 328.35K)

What's going to be the story of the next episode?

I thought we'd get spoilers by now but I remembered it's only Friday.

I still can't believe this page is real. Reiji the madman really used that dialogue?

Attached: 1656941986296.png (895x1300, 260.16K)

When is Sumi's spin-off coming back?

Never.
Reiji now is dedicated full time to only Kanokari to the point he is axing Shiunjike.
The author said that mago was taking a hiatus because he was gonna be busy writing, but the only thing he has done was organizing groupwatchings of kanokari s2 and drama on twitter.

>point he is axing Shiunjike
I thought that was only going on break?

Long breaks and lack of interest in the work usually mean the series won't last.

Does that mean Miki's other series is also gonna end prematurely?

It depends solely on sales.
Miki's vampire manga got a good 1st volume reception, whilst Reiji's side manga 1st vol ain't still out yet, but the lack of promotion should be concerning.

I'm suprised more people aren't talking about the upcoming episode considering it airs in a few hours

BASEDtek right once again

Attached: IMG_20220704_222059.jpg (1070x302, 108.72K)

It’s just kind of painful to remember a time when it seemed this mango was going somewhere

He's still around?

Yeah, he's watching season 2 and giving his opinions

Did he even like the manga or anime at first or did he hate it from the start?

I think he never liked it

I thought he was a rukafag

I never understood why that one user here on Any Forums hates him so much. Of all the people in the world to be obsessed with, why some random MAL user?

He's either a very dedicated troll or a schizo. He hates him so much because he trashes on the manga. That's why he calls anyone who says something bad about it here "Bastek." He thinks everyone who dislikes KanoKari is Bastek.

I've seen him defend even the bad chapters so it's hard to tell if he's a troll or a schizo. I do know he likes to make his own threads so there's that.

This is what I don't understand: he does know that it's possible for multiple people to have a similar opinion right? How does he think that everyone who has a particular opinion is the same person?

It still is, the romance is on hold, but the manga continues.
I hope 11 chapters or so was enough to justify going back to status quo and he'll actually start something new now. Listening to Chizuru trying her damnedest not to reject him got really boring.

>It still is
In your opinion, where is it going?