Teppen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Episode 3 Broadcast Cancelled

I guess it can't be helped.

Attached: 08761680.png (601x653, 76.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nhk_news/status/1545329098402451456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit, I mean episode 2.
Anyways, the plot of the episode had to do with assassination, so you know why it's cancelled.

Attached: FXIXcaDacAEZFaH.jpg (1166x1411, 203.07K)

Welp, this will be a backlog season.

>plot is about thwarting a prime minister assassination plan
That is just disastrously unlucky.

Fuck

I think this anime is as cool as the prophecy of Deus Ex, which predicted that the Twin Towers didn't exist. I've now decided to go watch it. It's a shame to lose the second episode though.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-08-16-44-15-84_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg (1198x1626, 579.69K)

wait, what happened?

Global homoleader got what he deserved.

Shinzo Abe was assassinated with a shotgun around 4 hours ago.

Former prime minister Abe got shot and killed. You can expect a lot of anime this season to be shelved.

What the fuck, I know it's not entirely anime related but how was there not at least a dedicated thread, doesn't even have to be a sticky. Guy was single-handedly responsible for trying to repopulate Japan through anime, RIP.

fuck, finally another manzai show and this shit has to hit it
it's just the most horrific timing
>You can expect a lot of anime this season to be shelved.
Probably not unless they involve assassinations of political figures or shotgun murders,.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Teppen - 01 (720p) [9DBDDD22].mkv_snapshot_00.22.360.jpg (1280x720, 116.57K)

>Guy was single-handedly responsible for trying to repopulate Japan through anime,
user that was a meme

Jannies are fags.

There are literally dozens of threads made, most of them just got deleted after a hundred posts It's hilariously unlucky, like it's part of the joke somehow.

Jannies are deleting the threads about it

oh didn't see the thread on page 0, thanks

>if the 2011 tsunami or KyoAni arson happened today, mods would delete the threads

Why are they like this?

>Abe have sex
>meme
FALSE

Abe was LOUD AND CLEAR that he aims to promote Japanese birthrate through actual useful means. The biggest of which is by raising worker rights, giving more time and money for everyone so they can actually live as humans and have enough time and trust in the future to have a family

Nigga is some real shit
It is not impossible that he was shot by the Jews who do not want Japanese to realize that they are being enslaved

Though, it is also possible that he was shot by the Chinese as people are seeing that the Chicks are celebrating hard right now

Attached: 895-8954439_thats-weird-kemono-friends-serval-sad.png (600x721, 385.55K)

how inhumanly unlucky

I've heard that the reason Deus Ex doesn't have Twin Towers is simply because console performance couldn't do it at the time. Remove it to save performance. The result ended up being a future prophecy.

Attached: u=2681188233,4280729492&fm=173&app=49&f=JPEG.jpg (600x338, 31.46K)

>It is not impossible that he was shot by the Jews who do not want Japanese to realize that they are being enslaved
>Though, it is also possible that he was shot by the Chinese as people are seeing that the Chicks are celebrating hard right now
Jesus christ get help dude. We know who the killer was, there's no need to throw absurd conspiracy theories around

He was caught.
The reason have yet to be told

>twitter.com/nhk_news/status/1545329098402451456
He is dead.

FUCK!
May there be many who would stand up for what he believes in

>Why are they like this?
2016 happened, that year still lives rent free in their heads.

Buddy the odds of the killer's mental illness aligning with yours are astronomically low

If it was just a madman, then that's great.
Woe otherwise

I heard that he is a 40 year old ex-Japanese Self Defense Force soldier. Maybe his bad retirement led him to decide to do something big.

Don't believe memes reposted over there