Signs that an anime/manga is 10/10

> I just want to life a normal, fun, ordinary life
these MCs are the best

Attached: live my life.png (1600x1600, 3.17M)

>Judai
OP, you are so fucking BASED.

>side characters are treated well

Attached: tumblr_a7ea4c868f6e2d05563982c90c782391_c1fb436e_1280.png (904x1100, 449.28K)

No user, JUDAI is based.
I wrote a little journal while watching GX and somehow it turned into a full fucking analysis and I definitely still missed at least 50% of what's there

Attached: gx.png (969x755, 630.44K)

those 58 pages are mostly images to be fair. but yeah gx was a great anime

I'm pretty sure judai's motivation was to be good at card games. dumb broad brush posters.

>character is average
always a good setup for an op protagonist tbqh

This is a retarded trop for people with no imagination
>I want a normal, fun, ordinary life
Yeah this is relatable and a great goal to have when your real life is crap and less than normal ordinary or fun, but in a world with magic powers or space travel or where you're the ace or number 1 at something... Obviously it's better than a nothing life. You have to remember that these people don't want to go to normal from being a basement dwelling incel, they want to go to normal from literally being the protagonist of the world in universe

I recommend you this one. MC is determined to not give a single fuck about other people's drama and enjoy his time to the fullest

Attached: 20220708_181847.jpg (657x942, 178.26K)

>MC who "just want to live a normal life"
So just like seasonal isekai/fantasy trash, from Rettousei to Murabito A this season. Nice 10/10 there op

Frodoesque. However, the oppsosite, Bilboesque (having a normal life and being pushed out of your comfort zone to experience something great) is also wonderful.
The worst type of protagonists are the ones who want power and position. You don’t need to be the Hokage, the pirate king, the wizard king, or the number one hero to have friends/freedom/whatever/the ability to save people

Attached: 14B0E7FF-7420-47FE-873A-3EE8A266A62D.jpg (1743x900, 353.44K)

Do not bother, user. It is good that the mobs know their place. The world would be all too unstable if everyone were to be gifted with the overwhelming ambition and inspiration of an Overman. Normal humans can be fulfilled by sun and soil alone, but we are a different kind. Even this ever expanding infinite cosmos is not big enough to contain all of our essence. Some are born to be kings, others are born to be serfs, but the True King is not one who rules over others, he is one who rules over himself. There is nothing worse than a savior who saves those who wish not to be saved. We can do nothing but choose our path and keep walking it. If you truly are a king, there is no need for you to concern yourself with the will of the worthless masses. Simply continue to cultivate your own growth, and you shall take your rightful place in the heavens!

Did you not read
> fun
in my OP post?
Ultimately it's about accepting your humanity as opposed to wanting to be something inhuman.

Obviously there is trash that fulfills such a criteria... duh.

Can't you have a fun unordinary life though?

yeah you can but actively seeking for the unordinary usually points to something unresolved in yourself
after all, with enough time, eventually anything unordinary will become ordinary

>yeah you can but actively seeking for the unordinary usually points to something unresolved in yourself
That's a massive generalization to make about all of humanity, sounds like projection.
>after all, with enough time, eventually anything unordinary will become ordinary
Luckily not many people are immortal.

>fun
>normal
Pick one. You don't have to, do you? Ultimately, that's what sets us apart. There is nothing wrong with that, or you. But it is just as important for us to help the seeds of abnormality to understand and accept their own inhumanity... before they are corrupted into something revolting.
>eventually anything unordinary will become ordinary
You can't even fathom, can you? But that's okay. You're not the one who needs to understand this message.

>That's a massive generalization to make about all of humanity, sounds like projection.
Not really, usually it's seen when people run away from their problems into anything that's more exciting than their everyday life. You can see this everywhere, one simple expression of this concept is infidelity, the man being tempted to break his family life for a girlfriend, or a woman tempted to crush her family environment to run away with a player.
>Luckily not many people are immortal.
It just takes a year if not less to acclimate to a new situation.

> Pick one. You don't have to, do you? Ultimately, that's what sets us apart. There is nothing wrong with that, or you. But it is just as important for us to help the seeds of abnormality to understand and accept their own inhumanity... before they are corrupted into something revolting.
No, of course you don't have to pick just one.
> You can't even fathom, can you? But that's okay. You're not the one who needs to understand this message.
That's simply how the human brain works. Feel free to continue contradicting neuroscience, however.

>The worst type of protagonists are the ones who want power and position. You don’t need to be the Hokage, the pirate king, the wizard king, or the number one hero to have friends/freedom/whatever/the ability to save people

eh this is mostly the case cause they´re badly written.

Take Ichigo, who is frodoesque.
He´s sacrificing his life for the worthless place which is soul society.
He didnt even hate Aizen.
It´s like an overly zealous statist.

If it weren't for people who strove for the unordinary, those MCs in your OP pic wouldn't even exist, nor anime, nor civilization at all.

very oof generalization, also cherrypicking. You picked the worst example possible, infidelity, when it could've been something harmless like, travelling somewhere different.
>It just takes a year if not less to acclimate to a new situation.
But it was fun, what matters is the friends we made along the way.

The point is not to do nothing unordinary, the point is those MCs value their peaceful, ordinary days most and it is one of their strongest motivations. Don't be so 0/100 on this

>Has a mental breakdown when he loses a children's card game
Yami will always be the king of games

> very oof generalization, also cherrypicking. You picked the worst example possible, infidelity, when it could've been something harmless like, travelling somewhere different.
travelling is the same thing, people who obsessively travel tend to be running from something in their personal lives, or their minds are just wired in a way that makes travelling necessary to function in which case it's their "ordinary"
Also,
> oof
c'mon man
> cherrypicking
that's what happens when you make an example. according to you any example is cherrypicking
> But it was fun, what matters is the friends we made along the way.
Yeah, and after I make those friends I would like to keep chilling with them instead of running immediately to the next group of friends for the next dopamine surge

anyway i'm done derailing the thread with this pointless argument. i lose, you win. i concede.