Is there a single OPM, DBZ, One Piece or Naruto character that could defeat a gold saint?

Is there a single OPM, DBZ, One Piece or Naruto character that could defeat a gold saint?

Attached: 8c5f8e2abab8a7c4329285c899f034f178e0fda19c6bdcee0825c81189f0c0a0_thumb.jpg (400x490, 105.11K)

>3 guys can create Big bang
>1 guy is the reincarnation of Buddha and learns 8th sense which means he can die go to hell and come back.

You cannot return from Hell if there is no Hell itself from which you can return.

>OPM
No
>DBZ
Yes, one or two
>One Piece or Naruto
No

>Yes, one or two
Can't think of a single one. Gold saints baseline move at speed of light.

>"Kill the Golden Saints for a crumb of coochie? Consider it done, Makima."

Attached: Denji.jpg (1433x1012, 2.5M)

Has there any moment in any SS manga/anime where the scale of their powers is showed? Not just told. Showed.
I mean, even the Athena Exclamation just looks like some tiny nuclear blast at best

Madara

Why are spics so obsessed with power levels?
Is it because they were told they from 3rd world until they started to unironically believe that there is numerical skill-ceiling to everything

>The Espadas
>Had a Spanish motif
>Had a numerical power ranking system
Did Kubo know?

Attached: Espadas.jpg (1584x1163, 926.18K)

Every shonen is merely catching up to what saint seiya did in the 80s.
>uhh speed, my character is fast
saints go from normal to sound to lightspeed
>hakai can destroy matter now
They do atom destruction by silver saint saga.
>sharingan?
Shaka has mindhax too.

Attached: saint seiya.jpg (261x193, 36.09K)

No

Now which sign are you?

Attached: Scorpio_Milo.png (732x1092, 387.96K)

Still waiting for some feats, OP.

And hit can completely stop time

>faster than stopped time
sagabros...it's over

Attached: shaka3.gif (480x360, 1.8M)

How fast is Milo?

do you sneed this hard about shonen

SS in terms of power is very bland. Consider the scale of whole star system and recently, universe destruction

>universe destruction
See >countless universes are created and disappear in an instant

Could Goku dodge this?

Attached: images (57).jpg (402x604, 52.31K)

But do these attacks inflict comparable damage to their targets? I'm not up to date with DBS stuff but know that the blue midget can erase someone from existence, no fuss and quickly

why dodge if there is instant transmission

no object that is comprised of matter can move at the speed of light dingus

>o these attacks inflict comparable damage to their targets?
Yes, Shijima would simply erase the bronze saints and the universe they were in if another gold saint didn't save them

Dragon Ball have that shit too. Maybe OPM too? Not sure. There is even that gif with Cooler mocking it

>*eats him*

Attached: wapol.png (408x441, 259.09K)

I'm gonna concede since I'm not very knowdgeable about both. Still, from the little that I saw as a kid Saint Seiya fights look very lame and don't transmit such power levels